Millennial medicine garden

Welcome everyone to our humble backyard! Feel free to pull up your chairs and go on this high journey of peace together!

I’m Brazilian and I don’t speak good English, so I’m going to advance my apologies for any mistakes in my text. I’ll tell a little about my story for anyone who wants to read it: This is my third and fourth cycle, my first two cultivation experiences were in collaboration with my father, he smoked and also wanted to cultivate, so we set up the first greenhouse at his house, he took care of plants most of the time, as I didn’t live with him. We learned to cultivate and learn about plants together, we talked and exchanged knowledge about what we were studying about cultivation. My father had a series of anxiety, nausea and malaise crises since he was young, these crises happened from time to time, in the last crisis he had, I carried out several researches and found out that he had Hyperemesis Syndrome, a rare syndrome caused by the consumption of our dear herb… My father unfortunately took away the winning ticket for the syndrome, as this disease is very rare and the only way to stop the crises is abstinence, so he stopped with one of the things he loved most to do, smoke a good one and be calm… Sometimes he still takes a few pulls…

I had to change my cultivation location, now my tent is at the house of a friend who is learning to cultivate for the first time, this is his first cycle, I shared the instructions and knowledge I acquired during this time, in addition to sharing articles about cultivation for him learn, this friend of mine has a very strong connection with plants in general, I am very grateful to him for his willingness to take care of the plants, this garden is ours and not mine.

I’ve been suffering from a lot of severe and chronic pain for two years now caused by a herniated disc I discovered last year, I’m only 24 but my back feels like it’s 90 years old. I’ve never felt so much pain in my life and I’m going through the hardest time of my existence because of these pains, I’m doing physical therapy and physical activities, but I still feel a lot of pain every day. At the end of last year I started looking for some strains that could help alleviate my pain, I found a person on IG who was distributing some seeds that he had made from bodhi, he informed me that this strain would be good for my case , I am currently testing this cross for him. His cross was called Blue Flame, his genetics are: Blueberry (SC Blue dream x G13 HP) X Triple Sunshine (Triangle Kush X SSDD) X Twin Flame (Goji OG X Wookie).
I’m looking for other strains that can help me alleviate these severe pains I’m suffering from, if anyone can recommend me some I would be very grateful!
I’m looking for strains with a high CBD content and specific for pain too, to be able to produce my own medicine, because here in my country the oil is very expensive.

My current setup is as follows:

• Dark Box 100x100x200 (bloom) / Dark Box 60x60x150 (veg)
  • 3 Samsung Quantum Boards (120w + 240w + 240w lm301h + deep red) / 85w QB Veg
  • Exhaust Profan Axial turbo 100mm

We are currently cultivating in mineral in coconut with Plant Prod + NC and MKP, but the dream is to cultivate in organic and we are already studying to make this dream come true in the next cycles.
These flowering plants experienced stress between week 5 and week 6, as my friend stopped watering one day and heard an excess of dryback, the plants felt a lot and some were very depressed and lost a lot of vigor, we were saddened by the event, but it served as a great lesson and learning experience, thanks to jah the plants have already had a good recovery and continue to grow fat and resinous. The flowering tent was supposed to have only three plants, so I increased the viewing time of the GTH so that it would occupy the greatest possible coverage of the Grow, but I got some plants as a gift from a friend and that’s why they are all with different heights and sizes .

In the vegetation tent we have the following strains:

9 Blue Flame (BB HP X TP X TF)
3 Poison Daddy F2 -(Jew Gold 1974 X Granddaddy Purple) X Durban Poison

I won the poison Daddy F2 in a raffle held by @pigeonman and @Cadman
I am very grateful to you for providing this great generosity and opportunity!

The first row from left to right are the poison daddy F2.

In the flowering grow I have the following strains:

Ghost Train Haze, Zombie death fuck, Zkittles Glue, Orange Sherbet (50 days)
Sherbet, Chocolate Mint, Dos-Z-Dos (57 days)

Ghost Train Haze :

Orange Sherbet - 420 FastBuds

Zkittles Glue

From left to right:
Sherbet, Dos-Z-Dos , Chocolate Mint

First from left is Zombie Death fuck, Orange Sherbt in middle front and GTH in right.

24 Likes

Looking really great @Txana_kuin !!!

:grin:

3 Likes

Great lookin grow friend. I’m curious which one is which? Or, which one is the foxtaily one? Lol
I got some P Daddy F2’s from these fine gentleman aswell. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Thank you bro @Pigeonman!! :om::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::seedling::v:

1 Like

Thank you friend! I just edited my post to specify the strains! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::om::seedling::v:

4 Likes

Your garden looks great, sorry about your Dad.

2 Likes

Very thanks @Tejas :pray:

2 Likes

These last few weeks have been very busy for me, I haven’t been able to pay attention to the topic. unfortunately I had a mold infestation in my garden, due to the frequency of rains and high humidity in my city, I had to harvest the plants before the point I would like, I could save something.

Pre harvest photos

4 Likes

follows the photo of the girls in the vegetation with approximately 40 days, the first row from left to right are poison daddy, the others are Blue Fame. Yesterday I carried out the transplant to 4 liter pots and also did topping.

4 Likes

Girls with approximately 50 days since the seed.

5 Likes

hello fellow gardeners!
Here’s an update from the girls, I flipped them for flowering 3 days ago. They started to turn yellow, especially on the first leaves, but the others are normal. I presume it could be nitrogen deficiency, can anyone help with this doubt? Thank you jah bless

first symptoms 5 days ago:

Today:

3 Likes

Updating the diary. There were only 5 Blue Flame girls left in the tent, they are finishing the third week of flowering this week, they were all in 3 liter pots in the coconut, I would have liked to transplant them into larger pots, but I couldn’t do it in time and I don’t want to take the risk of doing it now, causing a shock and blocking them. They are starting to smell more and resin, but I still can’t distinguish the aroma.

3 Likes

Nice! Beautiful domes of pistils

1 Like

hows the poison daddy f2 rolling fella?..any updates at all?

1 Like

unfortunately the three poisons I had were males, I only had the Blue Flames…

36 days of flowering. In some hays I felt a floral aroma with some chem touches. A hay has been proving to be very cold.

3 Likes

Hi friends, I’m growing organically for the first time and I’m facing the following problem: all the plants have these symptoms, does anyone know what it could be?