My little indoor garden

Hi og

I’ve i a very little setup as I dont smoke that much, but love to see what’s hiding in those little bean.
I have a diy led light made of 4x 99 lm301b led strips, with a meanwell driver of 185w.

I’m using coco with blumat and all this in a small furtinure less than 1m high and 60x50cm floor.

Ghe coco grow and bloom, ghe sea Weeds, ata clean and green sensation from plagron.

Seeds are soaking since 48h here are the picks :

socal seed vault / … = high school sweet heart breath F2 x blue skittlz

alter ego / candyland punch = candyland x purple punch

cannabella social club / sour lemon haze = super lemon haze x pineapple gold

fractal genetics / strawberry diesel F3 = strawberry couch x sour diesel

thc development / triple white berry = ( white strawberries x white og V2 ) x the white

I put 2 beans of each.

Will keep this thread updated every weeks or so, lets enjoy the journey with me :innocent:

18 Likes

Good luck, sounds very stealth.

3 Likes

Very nice I have some beans by Alter Ego and Socal Seed Vault to try outside

this season so I will watch to see how yours go for you :slight_smile:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

4 Likes

I was lucky enough to talk the wife into let me use her antique type hutch that was empty and mainly decorative and turn into my space. I’ll be tagging right along to see what approaches you take to your small furniture grow. Best of luck!

2 Likes

I missed that part :slight_smile: that makes it very interesting indeed

2 Likes

I always fancied stealth grows, this looks interesting :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I’m pulling up a chair, something about stealthy grows appeals to me!

2 Likes

So what is your set up for growing them?

Hi buddies

I had some germination problems, many didnt crack even if I had used scalpel on all of them, and two who opened didnt made it, one hssb x BS from ssv and one triple white Berry from thc dev, the others made it or didnt open at all.

So I throwed few others and then a purple outlaw who cracked didnt made it once in soil.

This is how the hssb x BS and twb looked After few days they didnt fade out they just didnt grow :thinking:

After that i had to travel abroad for ten days more or less, this is how the closet looked like the day of departure :

The two weak freaks in front are the sour lemon Haze

And this how the closet look like today as I just retourned ( and watered them and removed the purple outlaw )

So the final gen in the race are :

1x hssh x blue skittlz

2x sour lemon Haze

1x candyland punch

1x bandolero from noble genetics( rebell yell x ( nepalma x bagseed )

1x Rishi kusk x ciskei ( freebies donation from someone to seed heaven shop )

From now it should go on I Guess :sweat_smile:

This is the closet from outside

I think you know everything now, they are on grow feed mode with ghe coco grow / bloom and ses weed.

Cheers !

9 Likes

Hiding in plain sight… :+1: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Hi buddies

Weekly update, not much to say the candyland punch is the biggest of all, the two sour lemon Haze start to look like regular plants and the Rishi x ciskei may have anthracnose.
I need to train them asap but first have to grab somewhere that 1.5 flex electrical cable.

Let’s have them in bloom in 2 weeks max

Cheers !

9 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Hi buddies

Weekly update, all plants get topped today, few days in grow to recover and then 12/12 here I am !

2 of them breaked their trunks because of my training, first time it happens to me, but they did it above 3 nodes so nothing to matter ( its the hssb and one of the two slh )

Cheers !

9 Likes

If you are bending branches, it’s better to do it when the plants are thirsty before watering. That way they won’t crack and break so much, compared to when they are pumped up with water.

Looking good :+1:

4 Likes

Hi Shadey

Welcome in my humble garden :relieved:

Guess what ? I did it the way you said ! They breaked afterwards, once watered, the bending was to optimistic i guess i should have go step by step :roll_eyes:

On a side note I decided that from now I will water them the bottom feed way until sex declaration, its the first time I use one main container in place of plates so let’s use it !

2 Likes

My last grow I decided no more bottom feeding and only top feeding. Bigger hassel but I had two that loved water and two that didn’t. So was hard to find that middle spot that worked. Nice to know about the bending I would of figured after a water would of been best. So I’ll just stash away that bi of knowledge for now.

2 Likes

I twist and crush the area where I want them to bend it loosens and softens the strands of fibre in the branches.

2 Likes

Hi buddies

Here is the weekly update, light cycle switched 2 days ago, love the bottom feed as I just have to throw water once a day and that’s a it :joy:
One liter for the number, maybe I could increase it a bit, anyway few more days and I will know the most important : how many ladies are in there.

Cheers !

6 Likes

Looking good you might want to cut back on the nutrients a bit though, the plant in the first 2 pics its getting N toxicity, that’s what is causing the leaves to claw and taco, which can cause bud development problems as the plant will keep focusing on making leaves instead of buds to use it up.

1 Like

Also I ran into the problem with bottom feeding of having some liking more than others. I had same thought as you with it untill 8 notice was getting a bit droopy on some but praying hands on others. Looking good thou. Come on ladies!

2 Likes