Mini 4 socket light clean setup?

I have 4 dome less 14w Phillips I’m setting up on 4 cleats. How’s the quickest simplest way to do it. To mount in a small 1’x1’x2’ tent?

2 Likes

Got some pictures?

99%

Piece of plywood would work fine to mount the cleats to… You can paint it white and it will work just fine

A few people on here have some very impressive looking screw in LED rigs, im sure they will post soon

2 Likes

Thank you all. I ended up taking a 5 gal bucket lid. Removed the outside ring. And mounted the 3 to it.

Heres 1 of my setups .inspired by @Mr.Sparkle…right side is a 5 gallon can… left is a 8 gallon can… .i fastened the light sockets to a rubber matt…and fastened the matt to the lid…fans are 6 inches down side of can…

5 Likes

I dont know how to link yet…but check out some of @Mr.Sparkle threads…he is a genious in this area.

Nice man. Have a grow thread with the setup?

There a couple of ways. There is a share a link button near the bottom of each post. Also, if you are on a pc, mac or know the smart phone equivalent, you can copy link locations and simply paste where you want them. Pics, web sites and YouTube too!

2 Likes

No sir no thread yet…blanketed in snow and zero temps…aborted a startup due to this weather… soon as weather lets up …

you could get something like this, but with 4 instead of 7