Share pics and info of F gens and crosses of Bodhi's genetics ONLY

Pura Vida F2 #1 got the chop on day 54 FF, for a possible reveg

Has a very complex and strong smell of fuel/kush/sour

17 Likes

Golden triangle s1, leaning hard to the tk side.

21 Likes

looks phenomenal. loving that structure

5 Likes

@Sodapop where did those goji f2’s in your pic come from? I had a friend give me this same pack a couple months ago and he is not on OG. Now I’m wondering where he got them from. Have you grown them and if so are they any good? He gave them to me cuz I told him I wanted to grow the straight goji but never had a chance to before they were gone.

2 Likes

COPA did a Goji OG F2 as a freebie a few years ago when he started selling at US banks. Maybe 2018 or ‘19. GLG, Headiegardens etc. had it.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate the info. I’ve been thinking about ordering something from Copa for outdoor this year. I know they’re in Maine and have genetics for the northeast. I’m in capital district NY so I figure they would do well here. Haven’t done anything from them yet tho. Good to know where (and when!!) they were made. I’ll have to try and get to them sooner rather than later cuz I’m not sure how they were stored

1 Like

Feel free to talk about Copa Genetics , in the Copa Genetics thread.
Talking about them here , is the exact opposite reason , I created this thread.
This thread is for people who are not trying to cash in , off the backs of giant’s.
This thread is for those of us who are simply growing for the enjoyment of weed.
This thread is not for the marketing of others.
The other Bodhi threads have that well covered…

10 Likes

Sunshine Daydream x Milk N Cookies F1 Regs

But green but I was fkn around and popped some out the nugs lol

6 Likes

My apologies. I was only trying to inform.

Agree i will, that some people make f2’s of Bodhi’s work to use as freebies to sell their own beans. It is the lazy way imho.

4 Likes

This is Cobra Lips F2 from the Co-op seed run I did a couple yrs ago. 5 females :4 males. Most came out as lumpy clusters that smelled of foul Chem, like this one,

:v::canada:

23 Likes

I remember when I first came online, I joined reddit, and eventually found r/microgrowery (terrible weed community btw, but the biggest/main weed community there)… and there was a guy growing Cobra Lips.
That guy is probably the reason, or at least one of the first reasons I became a Bodhi fan. Ever since then, CL has been sorta one of a white whale I suppose — I was just intrigued yet envious.
Ah, nice to see “it” again :relaxed:

Anyways, story time over. Nice buds, budd

10 Likes

Thanks @lambchopedd . What real intrigued me, once I started researching the Cobra Lips, was the use of the Chem 3 female. I’ve read everything from it was the best Chem to it was the worst, but you’ve got to figure it wasn’t that desirable considering not much got made with it. Or perhaps it was due to scarcity of that particular cut, I don’t know. I figure, even if it wasn’t the best, it may still contains possible gene packets that have not been perpetuated in the modern Chem x Chem and Chem back crosses. It’s hard to find good info on the Chem 3, but it’s an interesting one.
:grin::v:

15 Likes

I have a pack of that CL f2 by @Budderton . DM me your info and i can send it next week. I’m in the US.

7 Likes

Wasn’t directed at you personally at all.
In fact that was me being pissed off about posts of mine being immediately flagged by the proud snitches that make this forum their home. It is absolutely pathetic how they are allowed to basically harass people with their little snitch flag feature.
As I have told you and others , this place just doesn’t have my vibe. As someone who has done years for growing , what this place has become absolutely disgusts me at this point. Serious dues have been paid for weed over the years. Very few would of paid those dues if they could of seen where it would lead.
IMHO the weed world was suppose to operate by different standards then the rest of this fucked up world we live in. At one time it seemed to . It was much better when simply growing weed was a rebellious act , an illegal act. As much as it sucked having to deal with the criminal world , it at least kept most punk bitches out.
Being part of a forum where people are ok with snitch behavior , is simply something I can never be cool with. Not on a weed growing forum. I owe the trail blazers who paid serious costs , that much at the very least. Let alone what I owe myself.

I wish you all the best. Please keep this thread going with the genuine reason it was started and do not allow it to be just a place for folks to hawk their wares or try to make up for their lack of size in a certain department, like can readily be found in other Bodhi threads.
I hate seeing the magic being stolen from this incredible plant and it always comes out in anger because it comes from a place of deep pain.
Plant more seeds , because if you don’t , new things can’t grow.

8 Likes

@misterbee is having a giveaway of some of pollen chucks I made with a lot of Bodhi gear. If you want a chance at some free beans made by a hack sign up.

Here’s a couple pics of Fuck Shit (Oil Spill [by Mandelbrot - given to be from Useful] x Kashmir Sunshine).

*Not all these are Bodhi x Bodhi but have a lot of Bodhi genetics if you want to delete it go ahead @Greenhighlander - I just re-read that this is only for Bodhi x Bodhi.

6 Likes

Not grown under great conditions, but this Black Lotus F2 cutting is still soldiering on and hopefully starting to get close.

11 Likes

Looking forward to the fun I got get your beans one way or the other ! Hahahahh

Great fantastic I feel your pain ! I have felt that vibe your talking about it shouldn’t be allowed in this kind of app ! But alas the door is open to all due’chbags included !

I made some SSDD f2s several years back. I finally decided to pop some to see what they would be like. So far the few plants I have harvested are superior to anything from the original pack.

Here are some pictures of one at around nine weeks of 12/12.

SSDD f2 #4

Has a buttery, sweet, floral scent to it.
Very balanced effects with that relaxed body and spacey head high. Very potent, not for amateurs.

12 Likes

Sakura x mountain temple f2.
Day 20 or so with low temps.

4 Likes