MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

I would give this clever person a pack too, for the giggles!!!
Looks like a funny movie too. :grin:

1 Like

High there My newBEE Bud :grin::wave:t3: I’m new here and I saw your post first and thought WOW this is great! I’m on several FB groups for growing and I didn’t know this was easy enough for me to access and help share some knowledge and experience and to gain some of course! And I see you will soon be doing a giveaway!!? I hope I can figure out how to enter! So I’ll be watching in here. It’s quite different than FB but I’ll give it a try. I’ll also browse around and see what’s growing on 🪴:sunglasses::green_heart: hope you have a great day!

10 Likes

In keeping with MY OWN PERSONAL POLICY, since you “just” joined, you should browse the Forum, interact and participate in discussions BEFORE you enter Giveaways. You’re more that welcomed to join FUTURE ones. Take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Welcome @Stacyface75 ! There is an introduction thread if you desire. In no time , OG will be your favorite grow site!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Stacyface75. You’ve come to the right place. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Welcome to the board…I’m not on Facebook, but from everything I’ve heard this place blows the doors off it. Lots of great info on here, plenty of giveaways, and so many kind and generous people it’ll make you sick! :grin:

Please read this before entering any wiki giveaways…it’s easy to do it, but also easy to mess up the entire list. Any questions, just ask.

7 Likes

Welcome @Stacyface75 OG’ers are very generous and we share the fire.

THANK YOU…that’s EXACTLY the reason for my response. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You came to the right place. The knowledge and experience this community contains is gold. spent last few years looking for a site like this. Within a couple weeks I’ve won all kinds of seed packs. Welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!!!

Just get yourself comfortable and enjoy the ride. Post questions and get yourself situated. There’s tons of opportunity for trying out different genetics. There’s a niche for everyone and every form of grow style.

6 Likes

ENTERING THE HOMESTRETCH!!! Winners, PM “personals”, hopefully outbound Mon/Tues. Good Luck ALL…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

@OhNo555 is in the process of Generating Winning Numbers as we speak. Won’t be long, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

IMG_4472

Here are the results for the generous @misterbee random giveaway drawing! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:

Please see below :arrow_down:

#1. GIVEAWAY NR. SIX/6: “Wedding Cake”, Photo/Fem (OG Member several years ago)

#2. GIVEAWAY NR. SEVEN/7: “Mazar I Sharif” (Seedsman), Photo/Reg

#3. GIVEAWAY NR. EIGHT/8: “Powie Wowie”, (@BobbyBudz (Profile - BobbyBudz - Overgrow.com)
), Photo/Reg

#4. GIVEAWAY NR. NINE/9: “Jlo/f3” (@ReikoX (Profile - ReikoX - Overgrow.com)
), Auto/Reg

#5. GIVEAWAY NR. TEN/10: “Mystery”, +50 seeds (“who knows!!”)

There you go guys and gals, you lucky :four_leaf_clover: dawgs standing in the winners :trophy: circle :o: you know what to do. Contact @misterbee to collect your winnings!

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: to all!

image image

21 Likes

Congrats. Winners

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! :frog:

Looks like @Cannaology was Lucky #15 for the Mazar I Sharif, wanted to make sure they’re notified

4 Likes

Here is a list for all to congratulate the winners!

1. @belleswell
  2. @Cannaology
  3. @Mrgreenthumb
  4. @Coffin_Dodger
  5. @Fortman420

Just to make it a little easier for congratulations, I was scared :grimacing::open_mouth: it was going to reject my ability to reply as it was so long. Never did five winners be for! :joy::joy::joy::+1::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

28 Likes

While we wait, why don’t I list Giveaways ELEVEN/11 - FIFTEEN/15? OK, I will:

These Giveaways will OPEN (“wikified”) ON TUESDAY/MARCH 19/TEN O’CLOCK/1000 EST and CLOSE TWENTY-FOUR/24 HOURS LATER (WEDNESDAY/1000EST). SAME OVERWRITE RULES APPLY (no need to hurry), Winners from Giveaways Six/6 - Ten/10 are ineligible per “win one/sit one” Rule. Member can enter ONLY one/1 Giveaway (1 Strain/Variety), choose carefully.

GIVEAWAY NR ELEVEN/#11: “Face Off OG BX2 #5 f2”, @SamwellBB (BAKED BEANZ) Photo/R

1. @amumayuk :canada:
  2. @MyrtleGrounds
  3. @GallacreekD66 :us:
  4. @splinter7 :us:
  5. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  6. @ShiskaberrySavior
  7. @CaptainNemo :es: :green_heart:
  8. @Sailorboy :us:
  9. @MikeyMeteor
  10. @globalhead :india:
  11. @Topdecker :us:
  12. @tresbundles :us:
  13. @Cormoran
  14. @Tuned :canada:
  15. @Piter :es:
  16. @ervasagrada :brazil:
  17. @Wotcha :uk:
  18. @Trickster :us:
  19. @Illicitmango :us:
  20. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:

Add more, if needed.

GIVEAWAY NR TWELVE/#12: “Tombstone” (Triangle Kush x Stardawg), OG-Bred/@DefNSmokn , Photo/Reg
3. @420noob
4. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
7. @emeraldbullfrog :us: :frog:
9. @freed111 :canada:
12. @MonsterDrank :us:
13. @Cloud9 :us:
14. @Trimeresurus :us:
15. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
17. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah
19. @Abbbian
21. @wny61🇺🇸
Add more, if needed.

GIVEAWAY NR THIRTEEN/#13: “Australian Bastard Cannabis/ABC”, OG-Bred, Photo/Reg

1. @Scarlyle :us:
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  3. @Jimdoors :us:
  4. @Jumbzz
  5. @Jhamersburg

11.@sayrum
14. @Trae1170 :us:
Add more, if needed.

GIVEAWAY NR FOURTEEN/#14: “Snow Ryder x Gambian x Blueberry”, @chronix, Auto/Reg

1. @Organical :us:
  2. @donuchee :us:
  3. @ThirdStone :us:

11.@RatsboggleBiological :us:
Add more, if needed.

GIVEAWAY NR FIFTEEN/#15: “White Cherry Truffle”, OG-Bred, Photo/Reg

1. @SubzeroIceKold
  2. @Amendment3 :us:
  3. @I.am.human
  4. @blowdout2269
  5. @CanuckistanPete
  6. @Conitl
  7. @Kyleromero94
  8. @OnePassionateGrower
  9. @MOX :us:
  10. @Zolorp :us:
  11. @LzBoy :canada:
  12. @503BudMan
  13. @Cannaology :us:
  14. @Natea
  15. @Osogreen261
  16. @Sintax
  17. @pizza2

Add more, if needed.

There you go!! Will open on the date/time specified above. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

51 Likes

Congratulations y’all.
:partying_face:

Thank you Mr.:honeybee::smiley:

Amazing new lineup for the 18th. Dont know how you do it B. Thanks again to all the donors, named or not. :wink::call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

That would be correct please all see post #164 for the names in the same order as the wiki. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Nice victory again for the lucky winners. Each round is tough choices all around. Good strains absolutely.

4 Likes