MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Lets gooooo!

5 Likes

Whoa another great contest. Thanks @misterbee , can’t wait for this one

6 Likes

always wonder how to participate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Stay active, interact more, “R - E - A - D” Topics regarding Wiki Signup Procedures, etc. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Always ask and don’t feel bashful. We’re all in this boat together

6 Likes

I would start by reading the thread I am posting here. I see you have made 3 posts in over 5 weeks so the first thing you will need to do is increase your participation with the site to increase your trust level. :v:

12 Likes

Congratulations winners :+1::100::+1:

3 Likes

Two more days and it’s the 11th!!!

3 Likes

Countdown is on… COME ON 11TH

3 Likes

The 11th is my Birfday! I plan to get zooted on rum raisin ice cream! LOL :rofl: :tropical_drink: …and try to enter the wiki! :innocent:

7 Likes

Sounds like a party, gonna be a fun 21st birthday…:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Holy sh!t, man double that and add a few! I’m just joshing though, I’m lame. I don’t drink and I’m lactose intolerant. I’ll settle for frozen yogurt ! :partying_face:

7 Likes

You sound like you are my double…a few more stomach problems but pretty the same shape, also I do like some vodka and soda water. @tresbundles

1 Like

TWENTY-FOUR HOUR REMINDER!!! The “ALL EXPENSE HAWAIIAN CRUISE GIVEAWAY” DEPARTS (OPENS) TOMORROW, 1000 EST. Meet ya at the Pier!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :up: :up: :up: :up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: #628 :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

32 Likes

Y’all can find this⬆️ here.
I just had to go searching myself.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::call_me_hand:t3:

11 Likes

It is post #626 or very close to it and don’t miss it.

IMG_5161 IMG_5163 IMG_5162 IMG_5156

Less than 10 hours to get your tickets :ticket: for the @misterbee GR8 Hawaiian cruise :ship:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

US-Members: If interested, PLEASE include your “Flag Symbol”. I heard there might be a “BONUS DRAWING” (Limited to USA due to Mailing Requirements/Customs Declarations). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Received these yesterday Thanks to @misterbee and all involved !!!

12 Likes

GOING “L - I - V - E” in FIVE…FOUR…THREE…TWO…ONE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Am set :sweat_smile:
And very excited :partying_face::grimacing::thinking::star_struck:

Thank you Mr :honeybee:

3 Likes