MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Congrats winners!!
Thanks again to @misterbee @SamwellBB and @OhNo555 for the great giveaway!

9 Likes

I am not ignoring anyone that has mentioned me :joy::joy::joy:, but have already squandered all my likes. So here are some generic ones till later! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sucks to be in like jail so early in the day! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::ok_hand::v:

12 Likes

Thank you to @SamwellBB @misterbee @OhNo555 for this huge giveaway. 6 prize slots for 2 packs each slot. Very generous indeed.

11 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Big thanks to @misterbee and @SamwellBB for putting this on and providing seeds, and to @OhNo555 for drawing the winning numbers!

Seriously folks, this is always better than the lotto. At least here we have a chance to WIN something!

8 Likes

Congratz winners!

6 Likes

Big thanks to @misterbee @SamwellBB and @OhNo555 for another awesome giveaway!!

7 Likes

@OhNo555 pointed out I dumbly had TWO Number 25s. I amended those to “25A” and “25B”. That’s to make sure the correct ones go to the corresponding Winners. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You are far from dumb @misterbee :joy::joy::joy: :wink:, your giveaway are very extensive and got a GR8 story to boot :hiking_boot:. Hats :tophat: off to you for always keeping the fun :star_struck: meter on tilt. I don’t think we could have it any other way without out your never ending tirelessly work. To always keep it fun :star_struck:! :blush::wink::innocent::+1::facepunch::clap::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Congrats to everyone!!!
:grin:

4 Likes

Wow I’m on a roll, my second wiki win this week! This community is awesome! Thank you for this!

15 Likes

That was a drawing! congrats to the winners!

4 Likes

Congrats on the win guys!!

3 Likes

Woohoooo thank you so much @misterbee and @OhNo555 . I’ve been wearing my lucky undies all week and it’s really payin off!!! :joy: :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

All TODAY’S Winnings are sealed and ready to head out tomorrow, Snow Storm permitting. If I :heartbeat:ed your PM, go ahead and delete “personals”, if desired. THANKS, all…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Received these in the mail couple days ago. Thanks a bunch. :+1:t5::+1:t5:. @misterbee

11 Likes

The Snowstorm held off long enough for me to run to the Post Office and get ALL Winnings dispatched!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Stay warm and dry @misterbee. Spring should arrive pretty soon.
:sunflower: :honeybee: :beetle:

5 Likes

@misterbee i recieved my winnings today thank you good sir!

9 Likes

I look forward to the fun. Thanks @misterbee. Stay warm and dry!!! Spring will spring soon!

8 Likes

Lets gooooo!

5 Likes