MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Anyone looking for the post can be found here

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Thanks @misterbee for the fun :honeybee:

16 Likes

Thanks for the fun @misterbee ! Being a Kauai Boy for a decade, this brings back good memories! Good luck everybody! Alohahaha! And seeing as this weekend is Thai New Year’s - Happy Songkran!

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I see lots of interest in that “Hawaiian Sensi Skunk”. I think NEXT WEEK’S GIVEAWAY should be ALL SKUNK then. Then again, with my luck, probably only a couple of members will drop by. Don’t matter, better Odds for those that do, right? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

I woulda picked that but everyone jumped on it lol.

1 Like

Thanks for this PHENOMENAL TROPICAL GIVEAWAY @misterbee!!!

:desert_island: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Oooh yeah sure a skunk giveaway would be nice. Thanks for the fun @misterbee :smiley:

1 Like

Hawaiian? Yes please. Thanks @misterbee :honeybee:

1 Like

Skunks fight back :smiley:image
(but likes Hawaiians too, thanks @misterbee :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee::honeybee::honeybee::honeybee::honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:)

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @tresbundles

3 Likes

Thank you!!! Good luck on the wiki! :pineapple: :tropical_drink: :star_struck:

4 Likes

16 Likes

"DOUBLE DITTO" on the Birthday, @tresbundles!!! May there be endless more, Bro. Enjoy your day!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @tresbundles !!! Luv it makes me wish I was a cake artist I would sooo make that cake @DougDawson

4 Likes

10 Likes

Thanks very much for your generosity and the opportunity to participate!

Curious if you can provide any more info on the lineage of the Hawaiin line and the licorice line?

3 Likes

No further info was provided by the Breeder. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Would be awesome to get on that list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you know how to “properly” add YOURSELF to the WIKI/LIST, you are more than welcomed to. If you aren’t, I would advise searching/reading the Topic regarding “User Trust Levels and Permissions”, as referenced by @DougDawson 2 days ago. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you much !! @misterbee
platano|nullxnull

2 Likes

Wow, amazing giveaway!! Thanks for the chance!!

Aloha!

3 Likes