MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Whoa another great contest. Thanks @misterbee , can’t wait for this one

6 Likes

always wonder how to participate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Stay active, interact more, “R - E - A - D” Topics regarding Wiki Signup Procedures, etc. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Always ask and don’t feel bashful. We’re all in this boat together

6 Likes

I would start by reading the thread I am posting here. I see you have made 3 posts in over 5 weeks so the first thing you will need to do is increase your participation with the site to increase your trust level. :v:

12 Likes

Congratulations winners :+1::100::+1:

3 Likes

Two more days and it’s the 11th!!!

3 Likes

Countdown is on… COME ON 11TH

3 Likes

The 11th is my Birfday! I plan to get zooted on rum raisin ice cream! LOL :rofl: :tropical_drink: …and try to enter the wiki! :innocent:

7 Likes

Sounds like a party, gonna be a fun 21st birthday…:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Holy sh!t, man double that and add a few! I’m just joshing though, I’m lame. I don’t drink and I’m lactose intolerant. I’ll settle for frozen yogurt ! :partying_face:

7 Likes

You sound like you are my double…a few more stomach problems but pretty the same shape, also I do like some vodka and soda water. @tresbundles

1 Like

TWENTY-FOUR HOUR REMINDER!!! The “ALL EXPENSE HAWAIIAN CRUISE GIVEAWAY” DEPARTS (OPENS) TOMORROW, 1000 EST. Meet ya at the Pier!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :up: :up: :up: :up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: #628 :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

32 Likes

Y’all can find this⬆️ here.
I just had to go searching myself.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::call_me_hand:t3:

11 Likes

It is post #626 or very close to it and don’t miss it.

IMG_5161 IMG_5163 IMG_5162 IMG_5156

Less than 10 hours to get your tickets :ticket: for the @misterbee GR8 Hawaiian cruise :ship:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

US-Members: If interested, PLEASE include your “Flag Symbol”. I heard there might be a “BONUS DRAWING” (Limited to USA due to Mailing Requirements/Customs Declarations). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Received these yesterday Thanks to @misterbee and all involved !!!

12 Likes

GOING “L - I - V - E” in FIVE…FOUR…THREE…TWO…ONE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Am set :sweat_smile:
And very excited :partying_face::grimacing::thinking::star_struck:

Thank you Mr :honeybee:

3 Likes

Mahalo @misterbee! Thank you for the communal fun! I’m deciding between which one to sign up for, they are all so appealing for different reasons. Awesome signup menu! It’s always enjoyable to see who signs up for what, to see which ones are most interesting to fellow community members! Good luck to everyone! Many blessings and much love

3 Likes