MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

You PM those “Personals”, I can have those headed to “The Land of Smiles” today!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

My Oh My!!! Look at MyrtleGrounds Go!!!
Thank you @misterbee!!!
Huge thanks to @OhNo555
This is a :boom:wonderful :boom:way to start the weekend out early!!

16 Likes

Thank you for the giva-a-way a few weeks ago!
I have finally claimed the envelope :green_heart::honeybee:

Here’s a flower for the bee

12 Likes

I will try to get back to all later today as I am out of likes :heart:! :slightly_frowning_face: Once again I have squandering all my likes and am now in like jail. :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Aloha winners. Congrats to all, except myrtlegrounds. You get DOUBLE congrats. :rofl:

8 Likes

Wow! Thank you, Mister Bee, my first time winning a giveaway here on OG :grin:

14 Likes

Many more to come growmie! You’ll be amazed.

6 Likes

Thank you both @OhNo555 and @misterbee!!! I’m looking forward to the Citrus flavors!

Congrats @MyrtleGrounds for hitting the two-fer!!!

7 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

Many thanks to @Misterbee for the giveaways and @OhNo555 for the colaboration!

Yuhuuu…

7 Likes

Amazing Wins Coast to coast everyone :hibiscus:
:trophy: :tada: :ship: :honeybee: :dog2: :palm_tree: :sunny:
Thank You @misterbee for your endless generosity and thanks @OhNo555 for being a true OGer and helping with all this Fun :call_me_hand:t2:

9 Likes

Right on, that was one hell of a giveaway!!! Thanks for doing it @misterbee!!

And yay, I got the strawberry cough!! I’ve been looking for some strawberry strains for a few years now (not aggressively, lol). Thank you!! Deets incoming :grin::grin:

5 Likes

A hui hou Hawaii, it was such an exotic Giveaway.
Ahoniou will give me what i want :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

FORGOT TO ADD…ALL SEEDS FOR THE GIVEAWAY WERE PHOTO/REG!! I apologize for the Oversight. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

GIVEAWAYS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, PLUS BONUS have departed!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes
2 Likes

I remember seeing South Pacific at Jones Beach NY with Guy Lombardo leading the band, He always had some cool Cris Craft Mahagony boats he would arrive in and get out on the floating stage,

2 Likes

First concert of my.life was Jones Beach theater. Saw Elvis Costello and The Cure. I was 14 . What a trip

5 Likes

Morning growmies! Sun is shining bright today!

4 Likes

Congratulations all winners and supporters :+1::100::+1:

4 Likes

Ive seen many shows at Jones Beach Theater. I saw Santana there in the late eighties.
One of the best shows ever. A lightning storm with heavy rain started during his show. He kicked it up a notch instead of canceling the show. Amazing!!!

OH, How can I forget???
Thanks you @misterbee for another epic giveaway!!
Congrats to all the winners!!

8 Likes