MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

I never have but if I was to win some in a giveaway would def give em a go :wink:

3 Likes

FWIW - I use quite a few in both my indoor and outdoor garden. I always reach for down to earth. It’s pretty local to my area and gives great results.
https://downtoearthfertilizer.com/

4 Likes

Dr earth. Here.

5 Likes

I started using Gaia Green this grow.

2 Likes

I use dry amendments like @MyrtleGrounds said down to earth is the best, they have pretty much everything you need.

1 Like

I use Bio-tone Starter Plus when up-potting, to enhance root development, and Dr. Earth Flower Girl when feeding blooms. A little bit of worm castings along the way, in case anybody looks like they need some extra nitrogen…

1 Like

Always use the Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom from Roots Organics here…

https://www.aurorainnovations.com/roots-organics-dry-nutrients

3 Likes

I use their 707 soil. Awesome stuff. @Trickster
https://www.aurorainnovations.com/formula-707

3 Likes

IMG_4476

Welcome all to the GR8 @misterbee HAWAIIAN :hibiscus: CRUISE SHIP :ship: destination the beautiful HAWAIIAN :hibiscus: island :desert_island: paradise.

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number One/1: "Hawaiian Orange Soda"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #14 @Tlander! :desert_island:

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Two/2: "Hawaiian Strawberry Cough"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #7 @luxton! :palm_tree:

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Three/3: "Hawaiian Alien Maui"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #7 @Piter! :beach_umbrella:

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Four/4: “Hawaiian Licorice”, Sativa Mix

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #2 @MyrtleGrounds! :parasol_on_ground:

Hawaiian Lua Giveaway" Number Five/5: "Hawaiian Citrus"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #9 @Conitl! :moyai:

Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Six/6: "Hawaiian Alien Purple"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #13 @Movement13 🛟

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Seven/7: "Hawaiian Poison Do Si Dos"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #24 @creatorknbsland! :anchor:

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Eight/8: “Hawaiian Skyline”, Sativa Mix

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #12 @Topdecker! :ferry:

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Nine/9: "Hawaiian Sensi Skunk"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #12 @Scarlyle! :passenger_ship:

"Hawaiian Luau" Giveaway Number Ten/10: "Hawaiian x Apple Blossom"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #17 @Wotcha! :ship:

IMG_5040

Today we were lucky :four_leaf_clover: enough to get a USA :us: flag winner :trophy: for those that posted it after their name. Thanks :pray: for that BONUS @misterbee! :boom:

The lucky winner :trophy: is the 12th person to post a USA :us: after their name. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

That person is @MyrtleGrounds! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

That will conclude this trip on the Queen Bee :honeybee: Cruise lines :ship: to the island :desert_island: of Hawaii, thanks again @misterbee (your captain :man_pilot:) for getting us all their safe and ready to party :tada:

All you guys and gals know what to do, contact @misterbee with your information to collect your magical :mage:‍♂ beans 🫘!

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: to all winners :trophy:!

IMG_5179 image image

37 Likes

Congrats everyone, enjoy some sunny weed :slight_smile: Thanks @misterbee and @OhNo555

4 Likes

Congrats everyone!

2 Likes

Congrats everyone that won! My beans from last week landed yesterday. Thanks @misterbee and @OhNo555 !!

3 Likes

ALL THANKS TO @OhNo555, T-H-E BEST TRAVEL MANAGEMENT OFFICER IN THE BUSINESS!! PLEASE, “don’t leave Home without him”. ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee::100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Doctor Earths Dry fertilizer, general for veg and flower girl for bloom! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::ok_hand::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for the shout out @misterbee and it is always a pleasure to do this for you 🫵 and our GR8 community, anytime my dear friend! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Aloha everyone :call_me_hand:t3: :surfing_man:t3:

Congrats to the winners!

Thank you @misterbee + @OhNo555 :pray:t3: for the exiting trip to the remote islands.

3 Likes

I really like the Original soil blend, never have tried the 707 yet…

2 Likes

Congrats on the Hawaiian Trip Mateys…

4 Likes

Come back NEXT WEEK, we’ll go deep in the Forest in search of :skunk:s!! I know where there’s a “Stench” of 'em. I’ll meet ya back here and we’ll see if y’all can catch a few. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Whaaahooo! Thank you @misterbee and @OhNo555 ! Bringin’ back good memories! Congrats to all the other winners, I have an outstanding Hawaiian shirt collection if you’re lacking for the cruise!

Alohahaha!
:call_me_hand:

11 Likes