MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: INTERNATIONAL NOTIFICATION!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

The “LADIES ONLY GIVEAWAY” is scheduled for TWELVE/12 JUNE/WEDNESDAY, 1000 EST. As always, “Wiki” will remain open for Signups for TWENTY-FOUR/24 HOURS. Please include “Location Flag Symbol” as Bonus has been authorized. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: GIVEAWAY LOCATION: :arrow_double_up: :up:ENTRY #1114 :up: :arrow_double_up:

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: INTERNATIONAL NOTIFICATION!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

33 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 you should check this out

6 Likes

And @Bobgrows ^^^^

7 Likes

Reminder set, thank you! :green_heart:

21 Likes

And @AppalachianBiscuits ^^^^^
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@Rena93 too :blush:

5 Likes

Good call.
What about @Rogue?

Part of me wants to say female…
Can anyone confirm or deny? Lol

Sorry if that’s not the case Rogue!
:rofl:

Oo, and @G-paS

7 Likes

Thank You for thinking of me.

5 Likes

And @nefrella?

5 Likes

Thank you @CanuckistanPete for thinking of me…:kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

With all the work you and @Rhai88 do for this community, how could I not? :grin::metal:

7 Likes

Hey :wave: gals @Lady.Zandra63, @RainToday, @G-paS, @Rena93, @LedZeppelin & all the rest of you gals don’t miss out on the lady’s only giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: please tag all your friends so no one misses out and don’t forget them flags when you sign up! :confetti_ball::tada::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::zap::ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Maybe one day the will make it easier for us all to identify ourselves as male or female. I would hate to miss any of you lovely lady growers! :wink::innocent::hugs::hugs::hugs:

10 Likes

How sweet Mr.Bee! Thank you!

5 Likes

You go, girls. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’m a dude but I take it as a compliment, I fully embrace my feminine side! :grin:

15 Likes

Doesn’t matter to me if folks know my gender or get the pronouns right or not, - for one thing, there’s not a female substitute for “thanks dude” that doesn’t seem to shift the meaning, so “dude” works for my. I suppose you could say my personal preference is to put on the boys’ pronouns just like I’m wearing their pants :wink: :laughing:

For my part it’s actually a massive compliment to the OG community that I’m willing to be known as a girl. Most places online I much prefer how I’m treated when I let people assume I’m a guy, so I just let it roll. I’m sure it’s not comfy for many women, but I enjoy dirty jokes and admiring unclothed ladies as much as I do @Foreigner 's calendar, so it works fine for me. :rofl::rofl:

Thanks for caring, and making an effort to make space for people to be themselves here.

40 Likes

I have met @RainToday , I can attest to it, she’s a girl! :rofl:

13 Likes

:grin::rofl: just like you :wink::green_heart::v:

13 Likes

@GratefuLez

:v:&:green_heart:

Hopefully you should get yr wiki editing privileges soon :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes