MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

I wanna sign up, some very enticing seeds to be had…

I have long hair, but still identify as a male. :thinking:

1 Like

I figured with so few, why not. I’m having such an “Identity Crisis”, heck, I may even sign up… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hey @Low.Poly check out the giveaway. :ok_hand:
Good luck to all the lady’s of OG :green_heart:

6 Likes

Not sure I count as a lady :pensive: But still an awesome opportunity, hopefully they get more sign ups. need more ladies in the cannabis cultivation hobby too… trying to slowly brainwash my plant loving girlfriend into it

10 Likes

its 2024 who would dare question your gender?

9 Likes

Or people trying to pick up on some single Ladies…

5 Likes

What about if you have a gender ambiguous name? lol (1)

6 Likes

7 Likes

That’s my situation man ! Also maybe the synthetic hormones

4 Likes

Dw people irl can’t tell either XD

2 Likes

Outta likes.

I’m not so sure about making synthetic whores moan.

I will show myself out now…

4 Likes

What if we identify as mothers, do we qualify?

MOI

:joy::v:

21 Likes

Absofuckinglutely!

Are you familiar with the original mix of the album? It wasn’t on shelves for long. I bought my first copy virtually as soon as the album as released in Los Angeles. Mine was censored. What I heard was the original pressings were released in Canada (I have no idea why that would have been) and withdrawn very quickly. Whatever the reason, I never got to hear the original until a few years when a music trader buddy shared it.

Here it is uncensored. If you’re really familiar with the album, you’ll love the things you never heard before!

If you’ve never heard it before, I hope you really enjoy it!

13 Likes

Just want to stop :stop_sign: in to say you ladies are crushing it with the flags :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:! HELL YEAH! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I never know when that sneaky :smiling_imp: @misterbee :honeybee: will throw in another FLAG bonus when I get the last minute instructions. @RainToday please go back and add in your flag (Panama Red & Blue Morning giveaways) as you missed one :wink: and I don’t want to see you miss out! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol::sunny:

IMG_5522 IMG_5521

16 Likes

Always a few stalkers in the crowd :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Do we qualify if we went to see this band? :grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

@Villiager, you can sign up for ANY/ALL Giveaways, NOT just one/1. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hey :wave: @j0ebob if that’s your picture get in on the giveaway at post #1114, don’t want to see you miss out! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Mm good ol boomer humor loll

6 Likes

You’re so kind @OhNo555 , okay, I put the flags back, but if you draw the Gabagoo for me you’ve got to redraw because I’ve already got some - growing right now in fact - and I want someone else to get a chance. :green_heart:

8 Likes