MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

You know @misterbee I got you on the numbers!

:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Off the top of my head, I would recommend “ACDC”. I’ve got a Medical Listing of about 15 - 20 Strains/Varieties noted to relieve those particular symptoms. I’ll post when I find it. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have actually grown Finola once. Well, not for long, it was my first ever hermie. :laughing: It was sold as CBD tea in a local hemp shop. I still have seeds somewhere so I am good, but appreciate the offer, thank you @misterbee :pray:

4 Likes

A lot of Hemp will “herm”, it being Nature’s way of insuring the Strain/Variety, in the “Wild”, keep reproducing. You plant a Plot of “Feminized”, some will “herm” and pollinate others, thus creating “Feral Plants”. You’re welcomed to “ANYTHING” in my meager Inventory, Bro…for sho!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

My Finola. Looked pretty cool in it’s way.

4 Likes

Just went to the Mailbox, the Mail Carrier was reading a Card very attentively. So I approached him and asked if there was something amiss with my Mail. He said, “No, just wanted to copy the Date of the “BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY, PART II”!! I said, Dude, you actually reading my Mail?” He replied, “Duh, it’s a Post Card, it’s about a BAKED BEANZ EVENT!! Who in their right mind wouldn’t make a Note of that?” I couldn’t argue with that logic, could I? So, since he knew it BEFORE me, I thought I might as well let all of YOU know. It will be on WEDNESDAY, TWENTY-SIX/26 JUNE, 1000 EST. IT WILL STAY OPEN FOR TWENTY-FOUR/24 HOURS (OR MORE). SAME RULES APPLY, PLEASE PROVIDE “LOCATION FLAG SYMBOLS”. THREE/3 WAYS TO “WIN”: CHOSEN FOR ONE/1 OF THE GIVEAWAYS, CHOSEN FOR ONE/1 OF THE BONUSES, AND/OR CHOSEN FOR THE “LOCATION FLAG SYMBOL”. JUST “WINNING” ONE/1 OF @SamwellBB’s CREATIONS IS AN HONOR, LET ALONE THREE!! Let’s all gather here next to the “Beggars Bench”, the Ole BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON is scheduled to roll this way. PLEASE, PLEASE REMEMBER…IF HE HAS HIS “PET BURROW” IN THE MIX AGAIN…NO LAUGHING!!! ALMOST FORGOT… :up: :arrow_double_up: ENTRY NUMBER/#1342 JUNE 6 :arrow_double_up: :up: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

28 Likes

Lol, I applaud those who can function at the level of bakedness (lol) needed :grin::metal:

Or maybe I’m smoking the wrong stuff, lol

3 Likes

Cherry wine would go really well with my future all cherry run… Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

I would definitely be interested in any of these CHERRY WINE/OTTO II, OTTO 2 BAOX (CBD 5 - 15%), BUFFALO SOLDIER (FEM/CBG/CBD, 9 - 16%/1 - 2%), MAGIC BULLET (FEM/CANNABIDIOL 14 - 24%
They would be good for RSO and tincture.

4 Likes

They will be in NEXT MONTH’S GIVEAWAY, DATE TO BE DETERMINED!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:
NON-SCHEDULED POPUP GIVEAWAY", TOMORROW, 0800 EST (WANT TO GIVE OUR EURO MEMBERS AN EQUAL CHANCE!!). WIKI WILL BE OPEN FOR FOUR/4 HOURS, CLOSES AT 1200 EST. PLEASE, CAREFUL ON THE OVERWRITES. HAVEN’T HAD A “POPUP” IN A WHILE, SO, WHY NOT??? THERE WILL BE FIVE PACKS OF "STARFIGHTER, f3", COURTESY OF LASTGREENVALLEYSEEDS.COM HOPE TO SEE YA HERE.

“UNSCHEDULED/SCHEDULED GIVEAWAY”: “STARFIGHTER f3”, P/R, C/O LASTGREENVALLEYSEEDS.COM

1. @Jim :us:
  2. @Sintax :us:
  3. @TheC525 :us: :four_leaf_clover:
  4. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  5. @Onobigrower :brazil:
  6. @belleswell :us:
  7. @freed111 :canada:
  8. @Faithisyours :eu:
  9. @Gho13 :us_outlying_islands:
  10. @Tao :us:
  11. @Fortman420 :canada:
  12. @Green_Light :us:
  13. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  14. @ledlight :eu:
  15. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  16. @greenmachine77 :canada:
  17. @MrHamilton :us:
  18. @allotment :eu:
  19. @FishWhistler :us:
  20. @splinter7 :us:
  21. @MOX ::us::
  22. @sayrum :de:
  23. @Cormoran :us:
  24. @Xianpreservation83 :canada:
  25. @MrsTJakes :us:
  26. @Agreenpassion :us:
  27. @wadar :us:
  28. @globalhead :india:

Add Numbers, if needed

In between the larger Giveaways, I’ll try and remember to do more “Popups”. Bear wit me, I’m ooooolllllddddd!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

43 Likes

So cool. Thank you @misterbee!

2 Likes

Oh yes @misterbee, you know I’m interested in hemp!
CBD tropicals will be great for my knees when I get back on the wagon. Thank you!

Hey @Esrgood4u, more European festivities here :arrow_up: Not Mars, lol. :wink:

4 Likes

You guys over the pond might want to post them flags, you never know what might just pop up. :ok_hand::+1::tophat::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I here you there ! Nobody knows how much your actually going threw even if im off on my diet a pinch i automatically start throbbing all over my hand and feet start swell up and my joints feel like someone stuck a cigarette out in them !

2 Likes

Im still on the hunt for that one weed i in deed need ! @misterbee recommend one early to me im going to check into AC/DC and i have to check back at the post but there was a guy taking about an amazing one ill post the name asap !

2 Likes

I’m on a purple hunt, I’ve found GDP type strains seem to help… Next will be a milk hunt as I’ve read good things there :grin:.

Lemme know what you find @Thetravler … Maybe a DM so we’re not taking over @misterbee 's thread :grin::metal:

6 Likes

Thanks, but no problem on the discussion. Heck, most times it’s ME straying off Subject. Just make sure you’re focused at 0800 EST/TODAY!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hope all you guys are up and ready to sign up for the GR8 @misterbee’s POP UP SURPRISE GIVEAWAY! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all :crossed_fingers:! Less than an hour till it opens! :clap::tophat::blush::partying_face::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

imageIMG_5162 IMG_4318

11 Likes

TODAY’S GIVEAWAY :up: :arrow_double_up: IS OPEN FOR E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes