MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Ok ladies and gentlemen from around the world :earth_americas:! We have a shut down on the wiki and I have the green light :vertical_traffic_light: from our host the GR8 @misterbee to proceed. Please be patient and stand by got the results! Good luck :+1::four_leaf_clover: to all that made it in! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Goodluck everyone :four_leaf_clover: thank you as always @misterbee for a fantastic giveaway and thanks @OhNo555 for being such a wonderful OGer and helping with the assist. :100: :call_me_hand:t2: :tada:

10 Likes

Yes I got involved in yardwork an bam it’s over lol

1 Like

IMG_4460 IMG_5569 IMG_5568

Welcome all to the NON-SCHEDULED POPUP GIVEAWAY hosted by the one :point_up: and only generous @misterbee, WOW :star_struck: really nice of you to decide to make this one for all. Please don’t forget that the seeds were made available COURTESY OF LASTGREENVALLEYSEEDS.COM please remember to THANK this person as well.

#1. In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #39 @MrsTJakes! :star_struck:

#2. In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #17 @Green_Light ! :crazy_face:

#3. In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #18 @VisionGrower! :partying_face:

#4. In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #6 @MyrtleGrounds! :tada:

#5. In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #1 @Jim! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This will conclude today POP UP GIVEAWAYS! :partying_face::star_struck::crazy_face:

IMG_5570

Again please remember to thank all the people that without their generosity, time, & efforts, these giveaways would not be possible. We all do greatly enjoy bringing these opportunities to the community!

All you guys and gals know what to do, contact @misterbee your humble bumblebee :honeybee: host by DM to collect your winnings! Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: to all! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::ok_hand::facepunch::star_struck::crazy_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

stoned sun IMG_5225 image image

36 Likes

I will get back to all of you guys and gals later! Got to run and I have squandered my likes today again as usual! :crazy_face::joy::joy::joy:

Like jail SUCKS! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::crazy_face::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

aw fudge missed this by just a weee bit!
:honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee:
Grow easy fam
-Jayy

6 Likes

Dammit, I stayed up late to try and sign up with the eastern time, but fell asleep… 10:30 am now PST and its closed. Doh!!

3 Likes

Thank you @misterbee for doing all of these great giveaways, and thank you to @OhNo555 for your time

8 Likes

WhooHoo!!! Thank you @misterbee, thank you @OhNo555 and thank you LASTGREENVALLEYSEEDS.COM
happy-animated-gif-6

12 Likes

Congrats winners.

7 Likes

I was woken up at 10am PST on my day off by a viscous nightmare. Sweat dripping off my face, going wtf happened?
Oh, never mind. That’s my internal clock trying to wake me up for an epic :honeybee: pop up.
That I missed… Again :roll_eyes:.
So big congrats to everyone who was able to get their non Lz asses up :seedling::green_heart:

9 Likes

I’m on a wave of positive energy, I’m feeling very lucky in OG! I really thank @misterbee for these crazy giveaways, and I really thank @OhNo555 for being part of all of this. and a thank you to LASTGREENVALLEYSEEDS.COM who made these genetics available, I will take great care of them and spread the OG spirit!

9 Likes

Thank you all very much!! @misterbee and @OhNo555, thank you so much for all that you do! You all are truly amazing :clap::star_struck::heart:
And a BIG thank you to LASTGREENVALLEYSEEDS.COM!! I’ve been told these are amazing seeds :grinning:

8 Likes

What a great Humpday surprise!
Thanks for the popup @misterbee !
Thanks LASTGREENVALLEYSEEDS.COM for providing the beans to keep this thread rolling!
And, thanks @OhNo555 for your continued work as the RNG official!
Rock on OG!

8 Likes

Since you “won” in the LADIES GIVEAWAY, why don’t I just include some CBD and CBG Strains/Varieties in a Padded Envelope? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

8 Likes

Well thank you so very much! :pray:
That would be really awesome!! :seedling::green_heart:
@misterbee

10 Likes

PM “Personals” again, please. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100::pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Sent Thank you! :pray::heart:

7 Likes

Just arrived. Thank you.

18 Likes