MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

That is why you won’t see my name. You really hooked me up.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Same here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @misterbee !
I removed my name.
We appreciate your generosity and help! :pray:

14 Likes

Hey :wave: OG gang don’t forget them flags. I hate to have to pass you by for a bonus win :1st_place_medal:! I will see you all tomorrow for the big giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::wink::+1::star_struck::clap::tophat::blush::beach_umbrella::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

@Abbbian you missed putting up your flag bro :sunglasses:, don’t forget to edit your entire and add your flag buddy! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::wink::blush::sunglasses::peace_symbol:!

IMG_5703

10 Likes

@Abbbian is from Gondwanna

4 Likes

He’s older than I am! Hooolllyyy sheeeit!

3 Likes

Thanks again :honeybee:!
:smiley:

1 Like

Oooh I’ve been looking for some cbg geenetics and I’ve been kicking myself since I missed Hoku’s garlic cbg. Thanks for the chance at this, @misterbee. :smiley: You are a gentleman and a scholar!

5 Likes

@OhNo555 Ok, ok, ok!!! I hear you!! My bad!!
Thought I knew and saw it all!! That’s all!!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Kudos for the sake of order!! :laughing: :maté: :coffee:
Morning to all!! Morning Masterb… oh, oh, Morning @misterbee!!!
:v: :hugs: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

IMPORTANT REQUEST!! Lucky Entrants are requested to PM “Info/Deets/Personals” upon @OhNo555’s publication of results. I’m looking at MID-WEEK on having EVERYTHING dispatched, still working on previous Mailings (in between Post-Surgery Appointments, 3 hour Drives/One Way). I know it’s an inconvenience, I ask your indulgence. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

IMG_5710 the countdown is on! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

IMG_5524 image

7 Likes

Almost missed it :scream:

1 Like

@misterbee Wish your Queen :honeybee: the speediest recovery!!!
:v: :hugs:

2 Likes

Queen :honeybee:'s Post Surgery Activities until completely recovered from Shoulder Transplant. All is well, to date, THANKS. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Thank you very much for everything my friend, you are already doing an incredible job, we will have all your patience. You already do a lot for our community. improvements

1 Like

The “Ole Wiki” has been deactivated. Good Fortune, EVERYONE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

We got a shut down on @misterbee wiki and I will be moving forward! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: stand by for the results! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :sun_with_face::beach_umbrella::joy::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

You should make this a live show. I would watch :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m sure if we had the server support to do so this would be the #1 to watch :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

We tried, but couldn’t Book “The Dancing Bears” for the Opening Act. I’m still trying, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes