MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Thanks @misterbee - wow this is an amazing giveaway - so much for so many!! :honeybee: :honeybee:

2 Likes

Thanks @misterbee :slightly_smiling_face:… so many gret choices :v:&:green_heart:

Sorry, misterbee! Where is the link? I am not understanding, sorry again!

1 Like

ENTRY NUMBER/# 1451 ABOVE :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :up: :up: :up: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Scroll up to June 19th, then go to post #1451. That’s the post for the contest you allude to. I hope that’s helpful.

2 Likes

Thanks Mota! I will try and very much appreciate your help, I owe you!

1 Like

Enter and, hopefully, win. That’s the payment I want to see! :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

I see all you hipster hemp lovers are hoping on the wiki, good luck to all. Thanks @misterbee for putting this one up! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::blush::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sun_with_face::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5705 IMG_5702

4 Likes

Hi @argyle , look at Jun18th, entry 1451/1689 and then edit the wiki, choose your fave and enter your name! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :smiley:

I looked and all are non thc. I will pass so that those in need can enter. I am in a non legal state too and cant chance it on hemp. But, someday when its regular seed I am stuck. Trying to follow misterbees instructions when i click pencil, I dont understand how to enter my name, how to enter flag its all greek to me:)

1 Like

@misterbee Thanks a lot!!
You buzzzzzzzzz!!!
:hugs: :v: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Bottom right corner of the Wiki, image
Click edit - this will open the wiki - you can then choose a number of your choice (please do not overwrite anybody)
If you cannot see the edit pencil, you do not yet have permission to edit a wiki - you need to log on for 15 days to get this level :smiley:

1 Like

As long as you found it, it’s a win. :+1:

1 Like

I don’t understand…you’re in a "Non Legal State’, and “can’t take a chance on Hemp”, unless it’s illegal to even grow Hemp. Regarding “Signing up”, please review “Wiki Etiquette” (“SEARCH BAR”). In short, I, personally, wouldn’t worry about entering Giveaways until I understood the Process. This lessens the chance of causing a problem with the “Wiki”.

6 Likes

Thanks Nick!

1 Like

Everything’s quite well explained here:

3 Likes

Thanks as always @misterbee ! I wouldn’t mind adding some hemp to the seed collection, particularly to make some topicals for the wife if I grew some out, she seems to get some relief from the CBD stuff!
You’re awesome :sunglasses: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

@Bobgrows…kindly remove your Name. A Flip of EACH will be headed your way, as promised!!! May you find something compatible with/for your Client. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

The CBGA will break down 50% into THCA.

3 Likes