MMJ News and Information

I think this is a little overblown.

I smoked everyday for about twenty years before I decided to quit cold turkey.
Very mild insomnia…and sleep did provide more vivid dreams. This stabilized after a couple days. Nowhere near as onerous as described in the article.

Quitting was particularly beneficial, because I discovered the best way for me to mange my tolerance. I quit smoking 3 or 4 times every year for about a week or so each time.
Every time I start to smoke again, I am astonished by how truly euphoric smoking weed can be.

5 Likes

Same here, usually I just take a single Benadryl the first night for insomnia and after that, no withdrawal symptoms.

I find abstaining just for 3 days is enough to massively reset my tolerance. Although I want to keep my cannabinoid levels high for arthritis relief.

5 Likes

Another of the hypocrite dickweeds were dealing with in Toronto/Ontario.

4 Likes

people need to boycott that store! hopefully social media will get the word out.

In New York state, most of the med dispensaries are owned by Goldman Sachs investment bankers.

3 Likes

That’s putting it mildly.
VICE is an untrustworthy propaganda outlet, IMO.
They try to put a slick pro-government spin on everything, since ousting founder Gavin McInnes.

4 Likes

yes i smoked daily for almost 2 decades before taking a 6 month break just to see if maybe life without cannabis is actually better (hint: it wasn’t) and because i wanted to dream again. i didn’t even really have insomnia. very vivid dreams for a while though but they stopped even without cannabis.

1 Like
1 Like

Yup, this is who runs the ‘legal-weed’ game around here.
Don’t buy your pot from O.C. scum.

1 Like

sounds like one of those guys that “needs” a 50gpd license for his medicine. probably paid 5 grand a year for his prescription. the whole medical system seems like greed in the name of health.

1 Like

try taking some of the allergy meds I’m on, it will fuck up your sleep & give you restless dreams - Zyrtec, Allegra, etc.

1 Like

Very creative way to get around PA state restrictions.

Pa. marijuana growers and doctors get creative with no budget and a gag on advertising

3 Likes

lol the company that funded that video, cresco yetrah, provides kosher medical marijuana. interesting!

1 Like

Why do they keep raiding Marc Emery’s Cannabis Culture Shops?
The deep-state does NOT like this guy.

4 Likes

Since I have only ever used cannabis recreationally, I have been very curious about the true and objective efficacy of MMJ.

Interesting article.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a1400cae4b08b00ba6733a9

2 Likes

the article doesn’t discuss the discovery and documentation of the ECS - endogenous cannabinoid system. We know that cannabinoids definitely have strong physiological effect on many different tissues and organs in the body, that’s far more important than western medicine’s endless quest for double-blind controlled studies.

Many discoveries of the ECS do not involve patients at all, they study the effect of cannabinoid molecules on specific cells like nerve cells or cancer tumor cells. There’s a ton of evidence of positive medical effect.

Let the giant Pharma companies dick around finding the ultimate “proof” in large-scale controlled studies. For individual patients it matters not! The only study that matters is the one of yourself, with sample size n=1. It’s very easy to take a prescription med for a while and then stop it and use cannabis for a while. You quickly see which one relieves your symptoms.

4 Likes

I agree fully.
That is the only thing that should matter at all.

I take/use zero pharmaceuticals. At my age I am quite lucky that I do not need any medication whatsoever.
If, in the event I were to need some medicine, I would not hesitate to try cannabis instead of whatever relief offered by pharmaceuticals.

5 Likes

This kitty provides evidence of marijuana’s medicinal benefits.

Feline testimonial.

4 Likes

This is amazing.

Thank you and her very lucky cat for posting this!!

Triple Like!!!

1 Like

What a good article. The US has had a patent on the cure to several ailments since 1942? If true that is very depressing. A sad part of a happy ending to the story.

1 Like

Twelve-year-old Alexis Bortell uses a cannabis oil called Haleigh’s Hope to prevent life-threatening epileptic seizures. She takes the oil orally by syringe twice a day, and always keeps a THC spray on hand in case she experiences an aura, or pre-seizure event. The auras happen maybe once every three to four weeks – far less often now that she moved to Colorado than when she lived in Texas. When doctors in Texas were left with no other option than to suggest an experimental lobotomy, her parents moved to Colorado. Cannabis had to be better than removing a portion of Bortell’s brain.

7 Likes