MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Here also, we use Nitrogen and calcium, magnesium during the veg cycle and the flower too.

3 Likes

3 Likes

When i make soil I add Happy Frog Soil Conditioner and a small amount of worm castings. Once the plants go in I do not feed them for 1-2 weeks because there is enough in the soil to meet their needs. After the few weeks I use Foxfarm Grow Big for nitrogen as by then a lot of the nutrients have been used up or washed out of the soil.

4 Likes

I’m headed out to band practice so I will catch you on the flip side.
:v:t5:

4 Likes

I do the same. Except for the soil conditioner. I use happy frog soil mix and a bit of perlite added. Use that all around. Light in nutes enuff for seedlings. After about three weeks I start the Fox Farms stuff and I usually add a tablespoon of call mag to five gallons of nutrient mix. First I use Big blooms and grow big. And call may. The in flower I switch to big bloom and tiger bloom and call may. And some Beasties Bloomz powder additive
That’s my basic method right there, except for minor tweaks when the plant tells me.

3 Likes

You have become “the plant whisperer”. Mikey, great job.

3 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the GreenRoom and all OG`s!!!

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG.!

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys, @BigMike55 and the rest of the early risers that are in the green room this fine morning! :wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Its another Friday. Almost another week in the books. You Kool Kats and Kitties have a great day.

6 Likes

Color being off bothers me more than it bothered the plants.

3 Likes

Morning folks. Forgot my manners and just started blurting stuff out again. Sorry.

4 Likes

lol That’s allowed sometimes, ya know!

3 Likes

Well, that’s just rude @crownpoodle ! I got up and went straight on telling everyone good morning right off then got coffee and a bowl. Now I’m visiting with my wife… :thinking:

4 Likes

OH BTW
Good morning all you guys and gals out there in OG land.
:blush:
:rofl:

4 Likes

I recall hearing somewhere, it has to do with ‘aged privilege’ or something like that… :rofl:

4 Likes

Well there ought to be at least some perks to decrepitancy @JohnnyPotseed !
:rofl:

3 Likes

Hey now! No need to go that far! I re(pre)sent that remark…

3 Likes

When I get old, @JohnnyPotseed , I’m gonna end a conversation when I’M READY and not before! Folks can just wait till I’m done telling them the same thing again I did when we first started talking. On purpose.

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly good morning everyone

2 Likes