MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Morning @Emeraldgreen !

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly, your garden looks great my friend. I got one of the Vietnam Black to root and I’m still waiting for some other one s but I have VB and that’s what matters. Thanks again my friend. I have something to send you. Keep your eye on the mail. I’ll package them today and mail on Monday.

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

3 Likes

Morning my friend

2 Likes

Morning, Mo.
Hope you have a great Saturday.

2 Likes

Good morning to the green room gang. What a nasty cold :cold_face: rainy day it shall be :slightly_frowning_face:! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly and friends, woke up to 6-8” of snow, didn’t have the chance to make my rounds here yesterday as I was out and about all morning and I still feel off because of it.

2 Likes

Good morning :smiley: @TopShelfTrees1, at least you are getting snow :snowman: :snowflake:! :hugs::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning @Fortman420 @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed @Hemp @BigMike55 @OhNo555 & @TopShelfTrees1 !

I woke up having extreme leg cramps. It’s been a bad morning but you all have made an old man smile despite that.
Thank you my friends.

5 Likes

Had these last night too actually, and spasms. Think I over did my walks yesterday. Glad to be able to put a smile on that mug, hopefully your morning only improves drastically from here on out. Feel better bro

2 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and crew

Sorry to hear about the cramps, I know the feeling too well, I hope you feel better soon !

2 Likes

I’m doing better now. I’m guessing that I didn’t drink enough water yesterday. I do that when I get busy working or making music.

Eva constantly keeps an eye on me over this. I used to be the guy at the work site that checked out the other workers to make sure they were drinking enough. Now I’m the one needing reminders. LOL

3 Likes

This is always an issue for me. ALWAYS

2 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Sorry to hear about the extreme discomfort. I keep Pedialyte around for those times I feel off. It works wonders for getting those needed electrolytes after 3 pots of coffee I drink almost daily.

Hope youre day turns around and the creative juices start flowing!

2 Likes

Here’s a little update on my nursery plants. I’ve got two of each so they are sharing the same pictures.

My fan was a little too powerful for the tent so I bought two small clip on fans. You can see on that SDxSQ that they were being stressed somewhat.

@BigMike55
Was your Canna Cheese this lanky? None of the others are this stretched out between nodes so I’m pretty sure I have enough light on them.

I lost my sick WR last night but the other one had a lot better roots than the first. She has been transplanted into a better SIP. I might end up with one WR out of the two.

Thanks again for stopping by.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

10 Likes

Sorry to hear about the rhino, I’m excited for those chocolate rains for sure!

@InTheWoods pedialyte is a good call actually :thinking:

3 Likes

Check your DMs brother @MoBilly

2 Likes

Hope you guys are using Theraworkx for the cramps. This stuff really works.

2 Likes

The Chocolate Rain is looking good at this point. I’m excited about it too. The Canna Cheese (Mephisto) is a 1:1 ratio THC/CBD. I grew one out a while back that was good medicine but the girl got spider mites badly. I got rid of them and harvested a small amount of good bud. But it irked me that she didn’t reach full potential. This time I am keeping my pest control safeguards in mind constantly. I’m very excited to see what I end up with this time.

I have nothing to base an opinion on the SDxSQ but I have it on good authority that she should rock my world. lol
All in all, I am pleased with the way things are shaping up now that I’ve gotten my SIP’s working right.

Here’s the modified SIP that I made from the messed up one.

After I saw the store bought SIP I knew exactly how to fix my mistake.

5 Likes