MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

You can absolutely bet on that one. We keep that stuff around constantly.
:+1:t5:

1 Like

Morning @MoBilly and crew hope all is going well with ya guys today!

1 Like

Good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds and @herojuana.tom ! I’m doing much better today. :slight_smile:

Great looking seedlings @MoBilly, these look to be dialed right in! Bummed you lost a WR, but at least you have a good one to grow out.

1 Like

And a couple of replacements on the way. lol

2 Likes

VB f59

9 Likes

Very cool, Johnny is the MAN! With replacements en-route, you’re all hooked up and ready to rumble.

3 Likes

That’s a thing of beauty!

2 Likes

Now, how do you it’s me that’d be sending anything?! :rofl:

3 Likes

It feels good brother. I’ve been off the trail for a while and it feels great to be looking at a better grow upcoming.
This growing thing is supposed to be therapy of a sort instead of an aggravation. lol

3 Likes

Mixed blessing?! lol
Why not both at same time?
Frustrating occasionally, but also fulfilling almost constantly…

4 Likes

Well… Its rude to assume you are the Johnny I was referring to :face_with_monocle: Maybe I was referring to John boy from the Waltons?

:joy::joy::joy::raised_hands:
JKJK. We know you Johnny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m all in or all out. With me there seems to be very little time spent in the middle.
I am either “Yay what a beautiful and glorious day” or “Leave me the hell alone. Today sucks and tomorrow will be worse”.

I’ve never understood that about myself. Where is that middle ground?
I think it’s that one hit halfway down in the bowl that is the sweet spot. I just keep going right past the sweet spot and go right for the “HAPPY ZONE”!
:rofl:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo and all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning :waxing_crescent_moon: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @BigMike55 and all the rest of the green room gang. Just got in with Cooper Morgan from a walk and getting coffee :coffee: and a joint going. Time to see the news :newspaper: to see how many people got murder last night in the DMV area. Been really bad lately. :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

I think we are the only ones up cuz. :roll_eyes: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

lol A lazy Sunday for folks

4 Likes

I tried to tell the dog :dog: that, but he was not buying it. 🫤

1 Like

Goodmorning @MoBilly and everyone !

Up since 4:30 am central time, I might need a little extra coffee today :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning everyboday :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Caught up taking more photos lol. Hope everyone has a great day!

6 Likes