MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Did you furnish the cannabis???

4 Likes

LOL
You have no idea just how many baptists were in that room!
I would have been run out of the building.
:wink:

6 Likes

The young couple are just now in their 20’s. And I figured I’d be listening to hip hop or some new-ish genera. I was wrong!
How many young folks now days play songs by Frank Sinatra and the “Rat Pack” at their wedding receptions? lol
I like this boy that married into the family more every time I see him. Now I know he’s into classic crooners! It keeps getting better. lol

12 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

7 Likes

Goodmorning and happy Easter @MoBilly and everyone!

Got a bit behind on this thread, but I think I’m all caught up now …

:coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning brotha and other brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Happy easter, Hope you a have wonderful day!

:joy: I could only imagine the looks as you pull out a baggie full of joints as wedding favors.

6 Likes

Morning Brother @MoBilly and OG, hope everybody is well.

Billy have fun out on your gig today, be careful reaching for that sheet music, LOL.

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: to all and a Happy Easter :rabbit: Sunday to @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55 , @m0sirys, @InTheWoods, @Weednerd.Anthony, @Gumbert and all the rest of the gang! :rabbit::facepunch::+1::partying_face::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::ok_hand::v:

IMG_5111

10 Likes

Good morning!! I’m too late to the party to tag everyone, but hope everyone has a good Easter!!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Happy Easter

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great Easter Day
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: because they took them away already

4 Likes

Happy Easter! I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

I appreciate you all for showing interest in my grow but mostly I want to thank you all for taking interest in mine and my wife’s well being.
Honestly, I have blood family that cares less about how we are doing than some of you guys do.

May God Bless each and every one of you all.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

12 Likes

I know the feeling brother, trust me. That’s why I love the family we’ve built here. It’s a blessing in so many ways. Much love and respect

5 Likes

CAUTION Sharing & Caring community hard at work! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Happy Easter @MoBilly

5 Likes

I’m only here for the beer… oh wait, I don’t drink beer!

4 Likes

Happy Resurrection Sunday @buck90 !

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day.

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @Emeraldgreen, @TopShelfTrees1, @Weednerd.Anthony and anyone I missed that stopping by to say hello :wave:. Looks :eyes: like we are in for a few wet days :cloud_with_rain: :umbrella: :zap: :frowning:, hope all are enjoying their coffee :coffee: and have pick a bud to smoke :dash:. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::star_struck::tada::blush::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and everyone

Hopefully everyone had a nice weekend!

3 Likes