MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning everyone, hope today is a great day for all.

8 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Mobilly and the green room!!

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen @OhNo555 @Weednerd.Anthony @TopShelfTrees1 @JohnnyPotseed and @Hotrods_and_hounds .

I hope you all are having a good morning.
:+1:t3:

9 Likes

Morning Bruddah. What for bad weather this afternoon.

3 Likes

Yep. We’re battening down the hatches. It’s needed though and I have nowhere to go. I’ll sit on the porch and watch it come down. lol
Hopefully we get enough to fill the pond back up. :crossed_fingers:t5:

6 Likes

Morning @MoBilly

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and all OG, hope everybody set for a goos week.

How did the gig go brother? How many sets yall play?

3 Likes

It turned into a circle jam. lol
We had so many pickers that we just went one after another picking songs.
:+1:t4:

4 Likes

AWESOME! Wish I could have been there.

RecentlyI have been watching some YouTube videos on flat picking techniques and exercises. Now I need to work on coordinating my left and right hands together.

I know yall had fun, keep pickin and grinin Brother.

G.

2 Likes

I get that. lol
Oddly enough, the hardest thing I had to overcome was singing and picking at the same time. I could hit a lick when backing someone up but put a microphone in front of me and forget about timing or making the right chord changes…
It took me a couple of years in fact to get comfortable doing both.

1 Like

good morning @MoBilly the Green Room and all OGs! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

have a fantastic day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys and all the rest of the gang thats visiting the Green Room on this rainy day 🫤, pretty busy this morning try to get coffee :coffee: and a buzzzz now! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Good morning all you Masters of Magnificent Marijuana Manipulation.
Its gonna be a good one today. I feel really nice this morning. (Unlike the past WEEK!)

10 Likes

That is GR8 news :newspaper: to hear! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::ok_hand::v:

3 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys @OhNo555 an the rest of the OGers, hope everybody feeling good today.

Tuesday will be plant moving day down south, hope the ladies like their new home in the GH…

5 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and crew

Everyone have a great day!

3 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better @BigMike55 . 15# drop in a few days sounds brutal.

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

2 Likes