MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Nice @MoBilly :+1: everything looks good that blue dream is putting on some nice frost already. Gonna b purdy

3 Likes

There’s a few seeds in there.

1 Like

Nice work Bruddah.

1 Like

Damn you @Hashpants ! You’re supposed to say “No. those are just great big calyxes!” I know you’re right. there’s a nanner in there somewhere. My eyes just can’t find the blasted thing!

3 Likes

Thanks brother. I’m trying to emulate your grow. It just ain’t a happening thing. lol

2 Likes

TBH
After all the stress these plants have been through, I’m surprised their not just one giant nanner.

1 Like

Maybe they cross bred with you @MoBilly ! Get some Mobilly Kush.

2 Likes

Don’t do that. You would be ruining your life. Hehehe.

1 Like

LOL :rofl:
I do spend a lot of time with them. lol
I’ve even been known to sing to them.
:wink:

5 Likes

Nice @MoBilly i think you’re getting this figgered out.

2 Likes

Thanks @Smooth . I’m trying. :blush:

3 Likes

Good night everyone!
:pray:t3:

4 Likes

No food in bed @MoBilly .

1 Like

I’ve stood within 5 feet of cow pissing several times but I’ve never heard the saying in this part of the world brother @MoBilly

Your plants looks happy, you’ll get the hang of it once you’ve mastered LITFA…

I’ve had issues with them too ive also had a stem flower fully on soil without any roots which is where i stuck it and left it alone …

They behave their own way until you figure out what works for you…

Since you’ve already said good night, let me be the first to with you Good morning brother @MoBilly

Have an uplifting day :four_leaf_clover: 🫂

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, plants are looking frosty buddy. You must be crooning to those babies.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , @Greenfingers and everybody on OG!!!

have a great day ya all!
OIP (2)

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @Greenfingers, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55 and the rest of the gang checking the green room this morning. Dam that is one hell a cup you got there @m0sirys and feeling like that would be enough for all of us! Hope everybody’s day is off to a GR8 start. :facepunch::+1::blush::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Good morning to ya, brother Mo. & all OG!
Yeah there definitely are some seeds in a few of them pics. Also sorry to hear/see the cuttings had such a bad way there with the air stones giving out. Let me know how they end up

4 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and folks

Have a good day, the weekend is getting close!

5 Likes

Good morning guys! Hope you are all off to a great start!

3 Likes