MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Nice ladies, AR starting to fade, Is she a 12 week finisher or an earlier lady?
A couple are kapoot but I think some of those clones can still pull thru with time, I have faith.

Do you have superthrive on deck? Maybe a couple drops in water and foliar feed them could perk them back up.

Hope everyone has a great day!

3 Likes

Morning, Brocephus.
And to all who enter the Green Room. Stay happy and blazed.

6 Likes

I love that stuff

1 Like

Good morning @alwaysnoob @Greenfingers @m0sirys @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed @Weednerd.Anthony @TopShelfTrees1 @InTheWoods @BigMike55 @crownpoodle

@InTheWoods
“It’s very long flowering variety. The Angola red, grows super tall, very branchy , massive producer , very experienced growers should grow her , she can flower up to 26wks.”
Taken from Seedfinder .eu
All the stress from being in that screwed up SIP must have forced an early finish. I doubt the smoke will be worth anything. I really wanted to do her up right. It’s a definite bummer.

11 Likes

Thanks brotha, Sorry to hear about that hiccup.
Can go to 26 weeks, Holy mackerel!
Best to go with the flow and try again in the future.

2 Likes

Honestly @InTheWoods , I got so discouraged with those plants and then the cuttings that I just wanted to quit and start buying from a dispensary.
Problem is, I just enjoy it so much when things are going right! It calms me inside. I am not about to quit but it has been a lineup of solid kicks in the nads for a while and I’m tired of it. lol

11 Likes

You and me both brother…. Onward and upward. You’ve got this :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

I’m sure you’ll get past the ‘bad stuff’ happening and get into the good, where ya have fun!

5 Likes

Thanks guys. Yeah. Just another bump in the road. lol
I learnt what not to do. Now on with the good, where ya have fun!
:wink:

5 Likes

That’s the Mo I like to see! lol Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!

3 Likes

I just spent 4 months battling aphids. My whole winter grow, even having to bow out of my own contest, things can only get better, Brother.

4 Likes

Man the three of us are definitely die hards ! I’ve known many to give up after a month or two. We got no quit in us! :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Oh it’s never as easy as folks think! lol over the decades, I’ve lost big crops and little disasters. But ‘stop growing’? OH HELL NO!

The good times make it sooooo worth it!

8 Likes

2 Likes

Good morning @Mobilly and crew!

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Morning @Hotrods_and_hounds ! I hope you are kicking it high and long today!

3 Likes

Def high!! Hopefully a short day though lol!!

2 Likes

Craigslist has so much grow gear that hardly has the tags off. Lots of new and one use stuff. Great spot to snag a drying tent. Can’t hardly give usef grow gear away.

2 Likes

They seem to love LIFTA with nothing given but soil and good drybacks. The first run with the Odisha really was fun. I felt discouraged after messing it up by trying to correct against nothing but her nature decay in the later weeks.
Getting back on the horse and running some longer flowering ladies again. I think the Lambsbread is the longest one in the bunch but could be proven wrong.

Keep your head up and truckin along, You got this brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes