MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Here’s the Vietnam black clone.

13 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers . The little guy just came right up to me and crawled into my lap. Both of the other ones raised cane when handled. The choice was easy. He was the biggest one as well so win win!

4 Likes

She’s a branchy thing ain’t she!
Looking very nice!

1 Like

There’s a nice looking plant.

1 Like

Awesome addition to the homestead!! Always love when they come to you like he did

3 Likes

Thanks @StrongerthanDirt ! And welcome to my journey. Please feel free to join in the conversation anytime you get a notion. :pray:t3:

And yes! It’s amazing how much of their personalities come out at even 4 days old like these are. He’ll be an easy keeper as far as handling goes.

4 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: goat :goat:, don’t know much about them, but he looks adorable. Hope he gives you many years of service and happiness! :blush::wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Good looking :eyes: plant 🪴, I would have to say it’s going to be very full and bushy. Good luck :four_leaf_clover: with it! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Damn, Brother.
You just look like someone that I would so enjoy spending the day reefering it up. All the best.

3 Likes

Looks can be be deceiving, man.

Dang… Did I type that out loud???

3 Likes

That’s how you know it was the right goat, I believe he chose you, instead of the other way around.
That little viet black girl is growing nice, I just took her out of the cloner a week ago. There’s still Angola reds in there and not getting roots yet.

3 Likes

I’m sure he will. My wife’s aunt has been working with this line for many years. I consider them better than any I’ve seen anywhere around here. :+1:

1 Like

It was a perfect way to strike up a relationship. lol

Would that we could man! I’d love that too. I play a mean campfire guitar.
:wink:

2 Likes

You look :eyes: like Professor Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter with a goat :goat:! :crazy_face::rofl::innocent::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Do you think? lol
32d26424468926f309189e8bfb99ab6b437b58d9_2_385x500

15 Likes

Goats have more personality than most of the guys I worked with. Never had a goat borrow $20 for smokes and never come back to work. Ever.

6 Likes

I see the resemblance :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

@OhNo555
My older brother.
a29af19682ab96f9aae9664677d82b7bf79d2950_2_468x500
Next year (after retirement) he plans to start smoking. I’ve never smoked anything with him. That’ll be interesting.
Of course we have gone through some shine together so it shouldn’t be much different. lol

13 Likes

Calling it a night. Have a great evening everyone!

5 Likes