MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good night buddy.
You two look very similar :joy::joy:

3 Likes

There are three boys. I’m the youngest. People will walk up to me and say “I don’t know which one you are but you gotta be one of those _________ boys!” lol
We do look similar.

3 Likes

At first I just thought it was you with a pipe and staff :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Good night my friend. lol
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome @MoBilly . Sincerely appreciate that brother!!

It is amazing how their personalities come out even in a young kid like him. They way he came up and chose you makes it special…like the bond is already there. Going to have a good time with him and would definitely love to see some pics as he grows :goat:

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the Green Room and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope ya all will have a great friday !! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, have a nice Friday my friend.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and everyone, I hope y’all have a good weekend!

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Greenfingers, @Weednerd.Anthony, & all the rest of you guys. Just getting up. The sun :sun_with_face: is finally shining again here, got a lot of drying up to do. Now that I am happy :smiley: again time for coffee :coffee: and weed! Hope all have a GR8 day. :blush::crazy_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::ok_hand::v:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hopefully everyone has a wonderful day ahead of them.

Can’t decide if @MoBilly should use the picture of him and the new goat as his avatar or borrow his brothers staff and pipe! :thinking::laughing:

5 Likes

Morning my minions of marijuana manipulation.

Sun is coming up. Strong coffee and strong cannabis is the order of the morning. See you on the other side.

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning Mobilly and folks!!

2 Likes

I will make it a point. :+1:

3 Likes

Good morning @StrongerthanDirt @m0sirys @Greenfingers @Weednerd.Anthony @OhNo555 @Emeraldgreen @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed and @Hotrods_and_hounds !
Hope you all have a wonderful Frieday!
We have sun shining today! I’m hoping I can get some things done outside today. There’s so danged much needing caught up.

11 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . So did Big John come home?

2 Likes

Good morning guys! Hope everyone is off to a great start today

2 Likes

Good morning Everyone. Hope you have a great day and beginning of the weekend!

1 Like

Good day @MoBilly, tip of the hat to you sir

1 Like

Nope. I’m not into bottle feeding a five day old billy. lol
He’ll stay with mom for a few weeks and I’ll stop by there every time we go to town to spend time bonding with him. At six or seven weeks we’ll bring him home. I still have to build an enclosure for the little guy. He’ll be able to breed my nannies at 2 months of age so I have to separate him from the herd right off. I don’t want him breeding the yearlings until this Fall.

2 Likes