MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

good morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @InTheWoods, @Weednerd.Anthony, @Emeraldgreen, @Greenfingers and all the rest of the green room gang! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and OG, hope everybody is well and enjoying their weekend!

G.

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Morning my brother from another mother.

6 Likes

Good morning my friends

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and the Green Room. Hope you guys are starting the weekend well.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a fantastic Saturday!

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 @Gumbert @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @Hemp @Hotrods_and_hounds and @Emeraldgreen !

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends :wave:t3: hope you guys are having a great morning, i definitely can’t complain for once. Which is a nice change :wink:

6 Likes

It’s a great day. Not to hot.

2 Likes

Afternoon brothas! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Wood is split, Spliff is getting rolled and the PBR is flowing. Its the weekend woohoo!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Likes

I can’t do PBR. Gives me the Hershey Squirts.

4 Likes

@InTheWoods & @BigMike55
I’ve never been into PBR. Actually I rarely drink anything other than some brand of dark beer.
My old friend got me hooked on dark Guinness many moons ago and I have to have that full body flavor and a little bitterness is very nice indeed.
:wink:

4 Likes

Even when I went to Germany, I never got into the dark beers. Don’t know why. Maybe it was just too hoppy or mollasses-y.
I like the taste of Blue Moon Belgian Wheat. Prolly my favorite beer. Normally, if I drink much at all, I like a Cuba Libre. But only with Captain Morgan Private Stock Rum and Diet Coke and a squeeze of lime. I guess I have spoiled myself. I feel its worth it. As little as I drink alcohol, its nice to have the good stuff when I do. Hehe. Ok I’m weird.

2 Likes

Then I am as well. I never understood buying cases of cheap beer. If it’s drunk you’re going for just buy some whiskey! It’ll get you there quicker when you use liquor.

2 Likes

@MoBilly @BigMike55 Guinness is good, I was into the local IPAs for a while but went back to PBRs because I hated hangovers so I rarely drink anymore haha. A beer or two here and there.

4 Likes

Dam I am surprised to be the first one to check into the green room this later. Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Emeraldgreen, @Greenfingers, @Hemp, @Hotrods_and_hounds, @InTheWoods, and all the rest of the cool cats :cat2:! Looks like we got a good day starting out in MD. Just drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 ! Hope you are having a nice day. lol
I’ve been everywhere but here this morning because nobody posted anything till now. lol

3 Likes

I think :face_with_monocle: we might be going over to one of the crab :crab: decks on the eastern shore to eat outside. Hot :hot_face: crabs :crab: and cold :cold_face: beer :beer: are looking :eyes: pretty good on a nice day like this one. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes