MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning @OhNo555 , and @MoBilly snd green room participates!! Happy Sunday and hope the sun is shining for ya!!

4 Likes

Good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds . The sun has been hiding for three days now. lol
I’m more than ready for some but the rain was so badly needed up this way. This is going to kick the hay fields into overdrive.

2 Likes

Good morning everyboday :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Just finished breaking down the old tent and wrestling the new tent up. Time for some breakfast after all that and a full pot of coffee :joy:

Hope everyone has a relaxing sunday!

3 Likes

I’m not working at it… That would be too much work and not enough relaxing. Today will be a day of rest.

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning on this day of rest!

1 Like

Good morning guys ! Hope you are having a great morning @MoBilly and friends . I’m a little slower than usual today but slowly but surely getting some pep back :wink:

2 Likes

Howdy @emeraldbullfrog and @TopShelfTrees1 .
Slowly but surely works for me. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been busy as a three legged dog with fleas so I’ve been remiss at posting anything lately but I’ll try to post some pics tomorrow.
Right now, I think I’ll call it a night. Scattered storms are called for all night so maybe I’ll get some sleep tonight. As long as it doesn’t get nuts, a storm helps me sleep.
Go figure.
Good night my friends.

8 Likes

Rest easy, my friend. I’m not far behind ya.

4 Likes

Night brother.:v:t3:

4 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope youj could find some sleep and that you had the right amount of storm for that.

have a great day :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly hope your week is off to a great start.

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and @JohnnyPotseed .

I actually did get some much needed sleep last night!
I’m feeling quite good today in fact.

@TopShelfTrees1 good morning my friend!

4 Likes

thats great !! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

:

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @TopShelfTrees1 and the rest of the green room crew. Ate crabs :crab: and drank beer :beer: yesterday so we had a great weekend and today we are getting a 90* day on the east coast. First really hot :hot_face: day for us this spring. Hope all are getting another great day! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 . I am soooooo ready for some warm, sunny weather! Send some this way when you can. lol

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . What kind of crab you eating @OhNo555 ? I’ve got friends that are commercial crabbers. Always offering me crab, but it’s just not my thing. Now when the commercial boys wives do a crab feed??? Showing up there is different.
Used to be Abalone here. Some disease, overfishing, and the sea otters have put an end to it locally. Used to go pick them at low tide.

2 Likes

The bay is load with blue MD blue crabs :crab:. Here is a link :link: that gives a good overview of the MD blue crab :crab:. :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Here are some pictures before and after.

IMG_5294

9 Likes