MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Yes it’s Rob

OK. I hope everything works out. Let me know if you would.

1 Like

Will do brother……

1 Like

Poor ol’ Rob. Man I feel bad for that guy. Such a great guy. Sad, man.

2 Likes

You guys need to start your own early morning club :joy::joy::joy:, love :heart: seeing the comradely you guys share ever day! :tophat::tophat::tophat::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

lol OG IS our ‘breakfast club’

5 Likes

He went to his doctor about his shaking, found out it’s carpal tunnel, next thing he knows the doctor is calling the ambulance and talking about trouble with his heart. If he stays for awhile I will be going to the hospital to check on him.

4 Likes

Maybe :thinking: one day I will get invited to join the coffee :coffee: club as I am always up because the Rottweiler “Cooper Morgan”wakes me up at 4:30 :clock430: to go out for a walk. :joy::joy::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

lol a far as I know, there never has been any invite needed to come hang out with coffee and a bowl or doobie!

7 Likes

@OhNo555 ,
You are always welcome in the Greenroom. And thank you for popping in. :slight_smile:
The coffee is hot. The joking is friendlyish. And all are welcome to join in. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe I will join in tomorrow morning after the walk and I get my cup of coffee :coffee: and my joint ready! :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hell yeah. This is where all the Kool Kats congregate. Every morning. You should join us.

5 Likes

Got a lot of respect :fist: for you guys! :tophat::tophat::tophat::coffee::ok_hand::wink:

1 Like

I’m going to have to settle for bubble hash, the joints haven’t been cutting it…,…

3 Likes

I know thats right! I had a really bad case of the flu in 1988, my son and I had it at the same time. Flat on my back for 5 days and hurt in places I didn’t even know I had. Have not had a flu shot since and have not had the flu. No Vax for me and no covid either.

I am the Bitcoin of the future… If things get really bad I can advertise, “Spike Protein Free Sperm for Sale” LOL!!

Did I just say that out loud???

Tonight I take my last duloxetine capsule… Yay!

3 Likes

I love to get stoned, drink coffee and play my guitar :guitar: in the morning with my headphones :headphones: on!

3 Likes

Can’t get a better core group of good friends than this.
@JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @Oldjoints @Tracker , etc good sized list.
Several of us have gotten together a few times for in person partying. So cool!

5 Likes

Would love to join in one time. I am on the east coast in MD.

2 Likes

Uh-oh! Another guitarist in the house.

3 Likes

Yeah Mike. I caught that. lol

2 Likes