MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I’ll take that valium if she doesn’t want it.

1 Like

I’m blaming Father Nature for not doing his job……

5 Likes

I think he is but not with her. That’s why she’s pissed!
:rofl:

5 Likes

IMG_5467

2 Likes

Man, is it humid outside. 80° when I walked out there but so humid I instantly had a wet shirt. That usually tells me this afternoon we will get storms.
Again.
Some more.
I heard the weatherman this morning say something I’ve never heard him say, two days in advance. He said Saturday, you had better watch out and be weather aware. That sounds shitty when they say it on Thursday morning.

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, I’m flipping the VB this weekend along with a couple other things. The Vietnam black is pretty big. I’ll get a picture tonight.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly and all

2 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Greenfingers, & all the green room gang. I hope all are starting the kick :leg: off to this holiday weekend with some hot coffee :coffee: and some good smoke :dash:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Morning brother Mo. And the rest of you knuckleheads. Hope everyone has A big Friday.

3 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Howdy @MoBilly . Almost 6 and just having my 1st cuppa. Feel late to the show.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. I won’t be on much today. Eva’s Uncle passed away this morning. She was closer to him than any of her other uncles.
So I have a home to sing at today around 1:00 and then it’s off to their home to be with family.
Scrambling to get everything done up before I have to go so I’ll catch you all later. Not sure when but later.
Tell someone you love how much you care for them. There’s no guarantee that you’ll have the chance again.

14 Likes

My condolences brother. :pray:

1 Like

Ah crap @MoBilly . Sorry. Give Eva condolences.

2 Likes

Travel safe……

1 Like

Thanks @leetdood . He was a hell of a guy.

Thanks @crownpoodle and @Oldjoints .

I’ll tell my ma I love her for ya. She’s been really helpful. She came down last week to help me out I don’t know if you saw the picture my sister took of her and me.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that man you have my condolences.

1 Like