MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

So was the book. It was a required read in one of my classes when I was a kid.

1 Like

The same instructor required us to read “A White House Diary” by Ladybird Johnson.
If you ever suffer from insomnia I recommend this book @crownpoodle . lol

1 Like

I just got done putting the new addition to the Greenroom in a SIP. Chunky Junky is in the house!!!

Thanks again brother @BigMike55 !

13 Likes

Dude!
Both th Blue Tara and that Chunky Junky made the trip just fine.
Hope they produce well for you.

6 Likes

@BigMike55
I’m going to let the CJ veg out for a bit before flipping.

3 Likes

Remember tho. It never was confirmed to be female. I just THINK its A girl. Same with the one I gave @Oldjoints now the one I gave to @JohnnyPotseed ??? That big one. I actually saw boy parts on that one. Still very pretty plants tho, yes?

3 Likes

Very nice looking boy, my friend!
Already flipped, lol

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and friends! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

what a beauty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

the other plants are looking goid too! have a great day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, & the rest of the gang! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

2 Likes

Yo Bro Mo
Hope you and Eva are doing well. Have a good 'ern.

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Another day in paradise. Paradise is grey again today.

2 Likes

Grey here too in OKC. I think were supposed to get storms again later. And again on Saturday. Tired of stormy. Hope that’s not TOO political.

4 Likes

No shit. Tired of most things storm(y). Tired of ALL of them @BigMike55 . The missus turns the news on and it’s time for me to be outside. She gets bummed I don’t sit for a bit before dinner, but I just can’t hang. Depressing.
I did hear them say something like 850 tornadoes. I think it was for the year. For you folks in that zone it must seem like 850 every week. Time to go thru the closet again. Someone needs clothes I don’t wear more than me. The local homeless get my old hoodies and jackets.

3 Likes

Still very pretty plants tho, yes!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys @OhNo555 @HighTilliDie & @crownpoodle !

We got slammed this morning! About 4:30 it hit and dang!! I was woken up by the sound of rain, not thunder. It was so loud I got up to walk out on the porch to see if there actually was a tornado coming down on us!
Craziest year I can ever remember.

7 Likes

Oh wow. Well I’m glad to hear everyone is doing well tho

2 Likes

Well Mother Nature told me to bend over she wasn’t finished yet……

3 Likes

I’d just as soon she take a Valium and a nice bong rip and relax a bit!!!

3 Likes