MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Tell Eva Rose and me send our condolences, sorry for her loss, and yours also, it sounds like

3 Likes

Silly laddie, come visit at Xmas and she’ll show you

1 Like

Sorry to hear @MoBilly, my condolences and sorry for your loss :frowning: . Sending positive energy to you and yours.

2 Likes

Condolences to you and the family @MoBilly. Sending prayers and love to you and yours.:heart:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. We’re home and trying to catch up on chores. I’m taking a short smoke break though. It’s been one of those days.
Thanks again.

11 Likes

I just finished up potting two clones and putting popped seedlings into double beer cups. And watering outside potted plants. Time to smoke a virtual bong bowl with my brother @MoBilly

7 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG!

have a great saturday :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, and all the weekend warriors! Have a great holiday weekend to all! :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @HighTilliDie please have the best of days on me :wink:

1 Like

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages.
Have a High Time this long Memorial Day weekend. Hope everything is going better for you and Eva, brother Mo

6 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @HighTilliDie @leetdood & @BigMike55 !

We’re doing alright. Thanks. James had cancer and it was a very long and painful ordeal. He had family with him in his last moments. And he passed peacefully.
He was a master baker. He was head baker at a major resort up at the Lake Of The Ozarks. The man designed and made the cake for our wedding over 40 years ago.

He was a kind and mild mannered person who would help a stranger in need. And when the family was apposed to our marriage, he gave me a chance to prove I was not the guy my reputation described. That won him his place in my heart. And we became lifelong friends.

I will miss him for a while but I’m sure we’ll see each other again.

14 Likes

I’m glad he got people to give you a chance

You seem like a very compassionate and caring person in general, like when you share stuff like that and the struggles of others. It shows who you are, and it’s striking and uplifting.

Please keep doing it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks @leetdood .
:pray:t3:

2 Likes

@MoBilly is even better fella in the real!

8 Likes

Morning @MoBilly :coffee: :vulcan_salute:

James sounds like a great man, Sorry for your family’s loss :green_heart:

Hope the sun shines a little brighter today to lift you and your families spirits!

6 Likes

Thanks @InTheWoods .
I was just asked if I would sing a few songs at the service. That’s going to be a hard thing to pull off.

7 Likes

Sending good vibes. If you want to, you can do it!

5 Likes

Thanks @leetdood
I did it at Dad’s service. I know I’ve got this but it doesn’t get easier. I’ve sung at so many funerals over the years. Some are just harder to get through.

3 Likes