MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

The struggles we face usually don’t get easier but I find that with support and faith in ourselves at least you know you can make it through to the other side and then focus on stuff like the positive interactions we share here on your thread.

4 Likes

Wow that was a long sentence.

3 Likes

Yes! Yes it was. LOL

3 Likes

Run on sentences used to be in style because then you could say whatever you wanted, and just like, kinda make a point but in an extremely long winded and detailed way, and like, that doesn’t mean you’re necessarily good at it because a lot of people don’t know how to organize their thoughts or points in an orderly way.

3 Likes

(In case it’s not clear, that was intentionally bad)

3 Likes

I had that figured out. :rofl:

2 Likes

That you share your voice is a beautiful thing @MoBilly . You got this. With you in spirit my friend. I couldn’t sing, but I played trumpet as a kid. Real well too. I got to play “Colors” every morning in 7th, 8th and 9th grade. I was proud of that. I’d smoke weed all the way to school. Playing a horn with gnarly cottonmouth is not particularly easy.

4 Likes

Nevertheless, I will continue to overexplain myself

It doesn’t stop people from reading the wrong thing, lol

But at this point, it makes me feel better to an extent

I’ve started to accept how some people react is their issue and I don’t need to make it mine, not that it’s easy

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day, maybe even an organized one :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

My life is organized mayhem on a regular basis. lol

3 Likes

Man I can’t believe how long this thing makes me wait for likes. 17 hours? Am i in prison?

4 Likes

Organized mayhem huh, I may resemble that a bit

3 Likes

I had to increase the level of organization after the fire marshals said no, you can’t live like this

4 Likes

The man really wants to micro-manage every aspect of a persons life anymore. That’s one reason I stay in the woods. There’s skunks out here too but I know when I see one by the stripes. In the city they are in stealth mode.

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, just put the flower room on 12/12. I don’t know what the stretch is but I hope it’s not too bad.:joy:
Vietnam black

10 Likes

She looks happy bro! I can’t wait to see how she turns out for you!
:eyeglasses:

2 Likes

I agree, to an extent…

They sign up to drag me out of burning buildings, they don’t want to trip over my dirty clothes and TV dinner table and have the place be filled with cardboard boxes I never got around to throwing away, and die.

I think that’s fair

But on the other hand, the war on drugs, the war on homelessness, etc

4 Likes

I come bringing good news, My sister had a healthy baby girl yesterday.
Her name is Charlotte. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Welcome to the big world Charlotte! Charlotte, meet the world. World, meet Charlotte!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:
May you know joy unspeakable and love beyond measure!

5 Likes