MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning @HighTilliDie @Hotrods_and_hounds and @leetdood . Y’all have a great day now! That’s not an order. Let’s consider it a strongly suggested request. lol
I remember hearing that from my boss a long time ago.
I still think it was an order. lol

5 Likes

My missus just kills me. She’s burning calories on her Elliptical, turns cranked! . She’s got the most eclectic music selection. I love it. Johnny Cash, followed by Nick Cave. David Byrne. I love that man!
I got my flag out. It’s faded. I think of replacing it. My dad gave it to me. It was his house flag for decades.

4 Likes

Give it a place of honor in your home if you do. I’d love to have Dads old glory. My brother has it now.

4 Likes

Absolutely! My brother has his military flag. He could have been in the Ft Rosecrans cemetery in PT Loma. Instead we scattered his and mom’s ashes in the ocean in Santa Barbara. What they wanted. Leaking all over myself typing this…

7 Likes

I’ll be having my ashes spread across my land when the time comes. My wife knows that’s what I want.

5 Likes

We scattered my son-in-law Terry’s ashes last year. His dad was a commercial fisherman and took Terry. The GPS #s where he caught his 1st tuna is where we put him.

7 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and friends ! :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @crownpoodle, and all the rest of the dedicated green room crew! :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys , @JohnnyPotseed , @OhNo555 , and @HighTilliDie .
I hope you are all having a mellow morning. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Had a great day with the family yesterday. I’m still full this morning!

5 Likes

That’s great man. :slight_smile: I had a good one too. We had some family stop by and my granddaughter is here! :slight_smile: She’s still just as cool as ever. lol

6 Likes

Glad you got your granddaughter there with you! I bet she enjoys your company as much as you do hers.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Have a great day

4 Likes

Well, I know she’s stoked to get out on the lake and do some fishing. :fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

5 Likes

I missed this somehow…
Good morning my friend. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and the Green Room Kats.

6 Likes

Good afternoon @MoBilly and all

2 Likes

I’m not going to be on here as often as usual. Spending as much time with my granddaughter as pos.

9 Likes