MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

We got home a while back and I had a bad headache coming on so I laid down for a while @BigMike55 . Eva is handling the loss of her Uncle in stride. That’s one thing about a long drawn out fight with cancer, when the end comes it is easier to accept the loss when you know that the suffering is over. We plan to make it a point to visit Eva’s Aunt on a regular basis. But I believe even she is handling it well for the same reason Eva is. James was in so much pain and now it’s over.

Calling it a night everyone. Sleep well if you sleep. Have fun if you’re having fun. lol

5 Likes

Likewise to you @MoBilly sleep well

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s. Have a nice day my friend.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , @Greenfingers the Greenroom and OG ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Morning peeps and peepettes
Hope everyone has a good day.
Remember our fallen servicemen. And women if it were not for them paying the ultimate sacrifice, we could not enjoy the lives we enjoy.

11 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers , @m0sirys , @JohnnyPotseed and @BigMike55 .

Remember, as Mike said, those who gave it all so we could have freedom and liberty to live as we see fit. Lord help that we never loose more of that in this country than we already have. Let not their sacrifices be in vain.

:pray:t4:

8 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @crownpoodle, @Oldjoints, @Greenfingers, @herojuana.tom, and all the green room gang. The day is starting out GR8 with lots of sunshine :sun_with_face:! We are hanging out at home and doing some grilling! Happy Memorial Day to all! :blush::sun_with_face::facepunch::tada::+1::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . So far, so good. Good company, good food, and good weather all on tap.

5 Likes

Sounds like a stellar plan! Think I’ll do the same. lol
:partying_face:

3 Likes

That’s a winning recipe!
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

I thought it would be nice to share this special event that happens every Memorial Day weekend in Washington, DC.

4 Likes

The “final time”? That is something that should be an every year thing from now on.

Dang… did you just experience déjà vu?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t want no one to miss it. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Let’s pick a thread… I’m getting dizzy.
:dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day. Moment of silence for all that have served.

4 Likes

Not too far either. Back roads baby!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day so far and happy memorial day!

4 Likes

Well good morning @MoBilly and the green room gang! Hope you guys get to get outside have some peace and nice BBQ.

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @HighTilliDie @Hotrods_and_hounds @Emeraldgreen

Grateful to those who gave their lives so we could be free.

5 Likes