MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning brother MO, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly and all

Love those pics

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly . I see sunshine from where I am.

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @leetdood & @crownpoodle !
I’m finally able to sit down this morning. lol Been busy as a one legged man in a ass kicking contest. Time for a bowl and some work on my plants while I have the house to myself for a couple of hours.

5 Likes

Morning Mo.
Does the grand daughter know you partake and/or grow?

3 Likes

Crossed my mind too. My older ones know. 11, 12, and 13. Besides smoking, they see the lotion I make for the missus gnarly arthritis in her hands. They know it helps me with pain, reducing Rx meds.
I don’t do it in front of them.

3 Likes

Yes @crownpoodle & @BigMike55 . And she understands about it being my medicine. I don’t smoke in front of her though and keep the greenroom off limits. Trying to not cause a problem with her father.
The plants are not getting as much attention as I normally would but they aren’t doing too awful bad. I just took these shots a minute ago. Now I’m setting up for watering and up pot a couple.

This little Chocolate Rain has me stumped. Two days after I flipped her she began yellowing. I’m going to feed her a little extra nitrogen again today and see if that helps.

Not much else to share right now but thanks for checking out the grow.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

22 Likes

Made you use two @Jpaul . Forgot that was a reply to Mike and it became an update. LOL
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

You may need to smoke a little more…that way you won’t notice, lol. I thought I was missing something too when they popped up again. LMAO :rofl: :green_heart:

3 Likes

They don’t appear to be suffering much.

2 Likes

I have a tendency towards obsession with my plants. lol
I’ve even been known to sing and play guitar in my Greenroom. Good acoustics in there too. lol

6 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the Grennroom and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great friday ya`ll :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good morning @m0sirys @MoBilly @Jpaul @JohnnyPotseed

@MoBilly I feel ya. My baby (16 yr old) sister and her boyfriend helped me move some stuff in here cause I’m still recovering. That was the first time she saw more than 1 plant in a picture. Lol

In general I just don’t partake in front of minors. Never know how their parents feel.

2 Likes

Are you talking about the plant in the last picture?
I see that the tips of your plant are curling up. This is usually due to excessive heat or lack of watering.

2 Likes

Er, now you mention it…

That doesn’t look like a N def to me

Burnt tips, yellowing doesn’t start at bottom…

@MoBilly sometimes feeding too much N can lock out the cal? And the subsequent domino effect.

I’m still learning though…

Thanks for mentioning that @Oldjoints

1 Like

Purple stems also… I’ve typically seen that with PK or cal being locked out or in the wrong ratio

@santero I think would know

But sometimes haze progeny doesn’t like that much N

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning. Looks like a nice day.

2 Likes

What’s up @MoBilly ?
Have yourself a great Friday.

3 Likes