MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Morning @MoBilly and Big John.

1 Like

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

1 Like

I did lots of things with my kid. Taught her to drive at age 7! Family tradition that started after I slammed the truck into the side of the garage at age 6.

3 Likes

You could very well be right. That one is shorter than the others so I elevated it on a second bucket when I flipped it the other day. She could very well be too close to that powerful light. The temps don’t get above the mid 80’s but that light puts out a lot of heat for an LED.
I’ll go in there and raise it up.
When I watered today I extracted all the water from the res and checked the ppm. It was sitting around 300. That is about where my well water starts out at before adding nutrients. So I don’t think it’s locked out. I would think the numbers would be much higher if so. The last time I fed I checked ppm going in it was ~950. So if it ended up at the 300 mark it’s still up-taking its feed. I would think. I’ll see if backing off from the light helps.
Thanks @Oldjoints .

7 Likes

I did a flush on the plants today as well. I’ve started doing a flush with clean PH’d water once a week.

5 Likes

That would be my guess. If you look at the plant it is mainly the top leaves reacting to heat. That’s a pretty solid clue. I’m betting as your new leaves come in on the top they won’t curl and then you will know.

3 Likes

That one still hasn’t shown sex yet. I sure hope it’s a female. She’s got so many bud sites she can’t not produce a good amount.

2 Likes

Is that the chunky Junky or the blue Tara plant?
I was wondering if those made the transition good, after over a week.

1 Like

It’s Chocolate Rain……

1 Like

Oh, ok. Still how are those girls doing???

2 Likes

28087f55d3a74db6f3f8be089e201f2df31b19b4_2_516x334
Blue Tara
And the Chunky Junky is doing gangbusters in the veg tent.

16 Likes

You ALMOST gave me some of those beans. I think @Golfnutt mighta got them.

4 Likes

I have more if you want some…….

5 Likes

Idk what it is about this strain… but it definitely sounds delicious to me … does anyone know what chocolate strain is the very most chocolate flavored?

1 Like

Somehow, I knew you were gonna say that.
My grin is so big, 'Possums be saying, “Dayummm, dude… You mast have just ate some gourmet shit, right there.”

5 Likes

Probably cocoa kush…….

2 Likes

Right on … I had a strain way back… it was called chocolate hash plant… Holy shit… 1 little tiny 1 hit… and it blew me away… I didn’t even want another hit… lol so damn good!

2 Likes

That blue Tara and chunky junky is looking great!!

2 Likes

Hey Terps Did I ever end you some of those beans??

2 Likes

I keep forgetting to send you that Blue Tara, I will get that out to you Monday or Tuesday…….

3 Likes