MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

That sounds good, I’d like to try those at some point.

1 Like

They’re coming along beautifully, man!

1 Like

All i can say, at this point, is hang around. Good things come to good folks.

7 Likes

I’m here for the long haul lol.

3 Likes

Thanks @Odd-Wonder1468 ! I’m going to try and post some bud shots soon.

Welcome to my journey BTW. :pray:t3: Please feel free to join in the conversation anytime you get a notion. All I ask is show civility and try to keep the chatter friendly.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

Well that leaves me out……. Though I am a civilian so that should count for something.

6 Likes

@Oldjoints
Exceptions can be made for certain people. lol
I mean… there’s @JohnnyPotseed after all.
:laughing:

7 Likes

I’m thinking a couple more exceptions have been made :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I accept no exception except acceptable exceptions, except expecting exceptions, except if their midwife says it’s ok

:exploding_head:

3 Likes

What’s happening @MoBilly ? How’s fishing with the youngster?

1 Like

@crownpoodle
We’re doing some fishing from the banks tomorrow and hitting the lake on Wednesday. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and OG !

have a wonderful day :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s a bad day fishing is still better than a good day at work.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Greenfingers & the rest of the green room gang. Working on a birthday :birthday: breakfast :fried_egg: for the wife before she goes to work. Have a great day! :ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

7 Likes

Good morning all!

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @Greenfingers @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed @leetdood !
Hope you are all doing great today.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

.Morning @MoBillyhope you and Eva have a special kind of day.

3 Likes

Moving a little slow @BigMike55 . I sacrificed my back to keep from squishing my cat when he jumped under my foot when I was coming downstairs.
Shoulda squished the cat. lol

5 Likes