MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good Morning @MoBilly . I get to see my older daughter and her 2 girls this weekend. My other daughter is getting married this Friday! Both of my girls and all my grandkids in one spot! So stoked!
Careful with the critters underfoot. I turn on a light at night if I can’t see.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have an amazing day. :v:

7 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle . It was daylight when he jumped up from the side of the steps as I was going outside. He wanted inside before I could shut the door. lol
:smirk_cat:

And good morning @DougDawson ! Always happy to see you drop by. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I’m surprised Leo, my tripod has a tail. Ever since he was little, he bolted thru doors. He’d go in and out all friggin’ day like a game.

3 Likes

He’s not super bright, but he’s the sweetest guy. Right now he’s leaping like an L dealer at a Dead concert. The lawn gnats are backlight. Pretty funny to watch.

3 Likes

We have five cats that go in and out all friggin day. I swear I feel like a doorman at a cathouse!
:rofl:
Auto doors are not an option due to expense of having to buy for all of them.

6 Likes

Lmao… they are more resilient than we are for sure haha… hope you’re feeling ok buddy

3 Likes

My cats do this to me all the time… it’s like right before you take a step they walk right under your foot… causing you to do this last minute jump rope maneuver that gets ya all off balance…

I swear it’s like they get together later and laugh about it… :rofl:

3 Likes

@Terpsnpurps
I think they just want to remind you that they are in charge whether you realize it or not.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

@BigMike55
Here’s the Chunky Junky on its last day of veg. I think I will clean up some of the low branches for better air flow. And to put more energy into stretch.

They grow up so fast… Then we chop them up and burn the evidence…
:drooling_face:

15 Likes

She’s gorgeous. I knew you would do her justice.

4 Likes

Flowers at four weeks

17 Likes

They’re really starting to show their potential. How’s the aroma?

To be honest, I can’t tell what she smells like. As an individual.
She is in the same tent with a (stinky) Blue Tara and a Vortex. All three are what appears to be similar for how far along they are. I know when I walk in there I can tell some dam good marijuana is being grown in there. Hell, if I leave the house for any length of time and return, I get the cannabis slap in the face as soon as I open the garage door.

3 Likes

Those are frosting up nice!

2 Likes

good mroning @MoBilly and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s. That’s a beautiful sight. I’ll have to start some chunky junky next round.

5 Likes

Morning all. Hope you have a good one. Seeing the doctor today.

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @crownpoodle, @Greenfingers, & the rest of the green room crew. Start off with a cloudy :partly_sunny: day might get some rain :cloud_with_rain:. Hope all are enjoying their coffee :coffee: s as Md buds today! Stay dry gang. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes