MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

My wife’s dog took a dump out the back window on the highway.

2 Likes

Hey @MoBilly
Guess what I’m smoking right now.
Remember the London Pound Cake Challenge?
I found a small jar of buds from that in the place keep my seeds. So, BOOM! Back to LPC, thank you very much.

6 Likes

My LPC was good smoke. I would like to re-visit that strain.

4 Likes

So many cultivars, so little time :grin:

3 Likes

lol IKR? but I’m doing my best to work my way through em!
It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it… so I volunteered! :star_struck:
Ya know, to save folks all that hassle, I’ll ‘throw myself on the grenade’!

edit… no need to applaud my effort folks, I’m doing this for all of yas! :crazy_face: :rofl:

9 Likes

@leetdood @Emeraldgreen @TheMan13 @Cactus @420noob @mota @Kgrim @OhNo555 @Bert @Bobgrows @THCeed @Mrgreenthumb @GYOweed @CanuckistanPete @Piter @blowdout2269 @JustANobody @JOHN1234 @Kavman @InTheWoods @SmackyMcSmackers @tresbundles

Sorry about dragging y’all over to my thread for this but the island was nuked and sunk into the ocean.

I got an email from Shag and he asked me to deliver this message after I told him folks were posting about missing him.

“Tell everyone I am exceptionally grateful for all the support that is being shown.
I will miss quite a few of those folks.”

He is “gone for good” from this site.
I’ll leave it at that. This was just a kind hearted goodbye from a friend and great grower.

22 Likes

I hate to see anyone get the ban hammer, I like a good dysfunctional family.lol

8 Likes

Yep. But he wasn’t shy about sharing his opinions. He’s also smart enough to know he was skating on thin ice. I rather respect that aspect of his personality. He knew the risk, yet he spoke up. He gave up the forum for his right to speak his truth.
:+1:t5:

12 Likes

Thanks for delivering…we won’t “shoot the messenger” . :wink:

8 Likes

I was one of Shags original Islanders. Sad to see him hafta leave. I rather liked that guy.

7 Likes

I stand by team #freeshag

4 Likes

I’m with you @JohnnyPotseed . Someone has to be the guinea pig/tester. I’ve finding some I like and want to revisit in the near future. There’s just so much good weed I want to try. I am quite grateful for that.
I’ve found variety to be good in a lot of things. Just not women. I still look at the “menu”, but have never been inclined to do anything but look. Besides…I was told I would never find someone else who’d put up with my crap.

3 Likes

I can’t tell you how many “rabbit holes” that guy got me into! He’d put something up and, me being me, I went to researching to find the validity in his words. He had a lot of documented evidence to back his point. I think he always brought the receipts.
I didn’t agree with all he put up but there was a lot that I verified through actual documentation from reliable sources.

9 Likes

Somehow this doesn’t surprise me one bit…
:laughing:

2 Likes

You must be a brother from another mother. lol
My family is… complicated.
:laughing:

6 Likes

Thank you for posting that, @MoBilly. :+1:

5 Likes
6 Likes

I’ve never seen the song charted out like that before. :+1: It’s very helpful for understanding how this calamitous situation came to be! ROFLMAO

5 Likes

I could regale you with stories about my family… But hill folk already have a bad reputation concerning that kind of thing.
:rofl:

7 Likes

Well, certainly a reputation. I know my own self, and I’m not putting any bad or good on it. :grinning: Don’t want to be hoisted on my own petard, as they say (whoeverthefuck they are).

2 Likes