MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Damn… I have been getting headaches ever since I got covid… it’s odd. It isn’t one of those is it buddy?? I hope you feel better man

4 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and everyone else too! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG! I hope you got some rest last night.

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Terpsnpurps, @InTheWoods, @Pigeonman, @Smooth, @HighTilliDie, & the rest of the green room gang. Just drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned. Looking :eyes: really fantastic on the east coast today! Make you glad to be alive. Hope your headache :face_with_head_bandage: is gone today buddy. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning all! I got rest but not sleep lol. I was taking care of the plants because I finally could :slight_smile:

I saved a bunch but damn, the carnage

3 Likes

Morning everyone! Yet another tossing and turning night where i was in bed but it sure as heck doesnt feel like rest! :sweat_smile:

I hope only better for all y’all!

:v:

6 Likes

Good morning green room

6 Likes

Good Morning Greenies.

6 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Hope you’re headache free this morning.

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed @Pigeonman @Smooth @Terpsnpurps @m0sirys @OhNo555 @leetdood @Emeraldgreen @crownpoodle
Good morning all you wonders of the OG universe! I feel a lot better today. Thanks for the well wishes.

@Terpsnpurps
It’s not C related. I’ve had migraines off and on for 50 years. They started after I was riding with Mom in our Rambler station wagon, and an army 6x6 rear-ended us. I mentioned the make of the car because I believe that saved us. That thing ended up crawling up on the back of the car. I really think the way it was built kept us alive that day.
Lately they’ve been a lot more mild but sometimes it still gets bad. Yesterday was one of those days.

9 Likes

Rambler’s were tanks. Family had a few.

3 Likes

Nothing like them old station wagons, reminds me of the Vista Cruiser from the That 70s show! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Well, hopefully ‘them days’ are few n far between, my friend!

4 Likes

Morning everybody.
I remember having a Rambler at one time. Biggest piece of sh!t this old hippie ever sat in.
In fact, I spent more in the year I had it, on repairs than the car was actually worth. Get this, someone had enuff lack of intelligence to actually steal that car. And it was such a big piece of shit, I never even reported it stolen, as if I was just glad to be rid of it.

8 Likes

lol IKR? I had an old Rambler, 3-tone… black, red, yellow, was like that when I bought it and only kept it a month or two until I could afford something better! But that damn thing was hefty! I’ll give em that, lol
I bought it when I got home from Nam, '70. If I remember right it was like a '59 or '60 model, coulda been a '58 lol too long ago now to remember exact…

5 Likes

The power brakes, what they called them back then, went out on the Rambler. I could not afford to fix them. For about three months, every time I would need to stop I had to step on the brake pedal and kinda stand up to put everything I had to stop that tank.
It kinda impressive that I didn’t get killed in that death trap. The power steering didn’t have power either as I remember. Going down the road was not bad, but at low speed, you really had to manhandle the steering wheel.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far! Hopefully this week’s bad luck is over for me :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

That steering was the main reason I got rid of mine! lol

6 Likes

Bad luck? What happened?

4 Likes

In the same week as mycara alternator going out my wives car decided it didn’t need a working fuel pump. About $900 after the repairs. I fixed my car myself and sent her cat to the mechanic to get diagnosed and instead of asking if I wanted it fixed they just fixed it smh. I can’t complain too much I needed them fixed but man it sucks when you don’t have the extra grand laying around. I’ll have it paid off this month but I guess thank God for credit cards as much as I hate them it definitely saved my ass with my wives car

3 Likes