MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Awesome wife to say the least, that’s so cool of her and great for you!:)…right on I’m tuning into this project

2 Likes

‘The boys’ When @Guitarzan was growing the strains that got hit by ‘the boys’ (any/all males on his property) the pollen donor could be any, this is the list of them, I copy/pasted this from the Hall thread where it was posted originally

The Boys:
Blazing Dragon (’76 Maui Wowie x Burmese)
Purple Thai Haze F2 (Neville’s Haze F3 x Purple Thai F1)
Devil’s Tit (Durban Poison x Acapulco Gold x C99)
Acapulco Gold (Mexican Landrace Sativa)
Angola Red (African Landrace Sativa)

For complete info/his notes on each of em, go to the hall thread post#2328
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/

7 Likes

Many thanks, and 2 of 6 had Acapulco so a 1/3 chance it was an Acapulco back cross. The others ain’t so bad either.

7 Likes

According to his notes, the Devil’s Tit was/is the strongest he’s ran across… so if it’s that good… lol possibly. I know he gave me a DT male and I vegged it for a few months then milked the pollen for a few crosses of my own! lol

edit… I actually just listed one of em today. Frankie’s Tit

9 Likes

I’m about to tear this thing open to see how many seeds I got! I got 30 from a tiny 3 inch piece.

8 Likes

That’s awesome! Sounds like it could be very interesting for folks.

5 Likes

That MB 15 is the only bag I open almost every time.:laughing: I gifted some to @Gadarien .

7 Likes

You gotta DM inbox, lol

2 Likes

Welcome to the Greenroom! And thanks for dropping by for sure. Please feel free to join in anywhere you get a notion to. We have a lot of fun and try to keep the atmosphere light.
:slight_smile:
There’s even some chatting about actual growing of weed on here from time to time. lol

7 Likes

Right on!!! Thanks and your funny bro-skig

2 Likes

Oh it was the truth and I knew it. Still do.

1 Like

Thanks @percyryan66 ,
Bring a little happiness and laughter into each life you touch. That was how Dad lived his life. I guess there are worse examples to emulate.
:wink:

5 Likes

Very nice, thank you @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

And people from Arkansas. Sorry, @GallacreekD66
In my defense, I lived in Arkansas twice. First time was by accident. Second time I quit oilfield and went to Arkansas for college. All total about 11-12 yrs.

5 Likes

Most people only go to college 3-4 years @BigMike55 . You must have liked it.:laughing:

6 Likes

Haha. 12 years was not in college ,Butthead. One of that was starting my career.Haha

3 Likes

You could study And pole dance , js

4 Likes

He told me he did em both at the same time… whatta multi-tasker!

3 Likes

If I’m holding a book, how am I to collect up all those dollar bills?? Or loonies if you’re a Canadian.Think, man, think!

3 Likes

You use the book to bat down the heated up loonies

1 Like