MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Dang. What a time to go back out and get some work done! I have soooooooooo much to add to this convo!!!
:rofl:
Y’all wait till I’m around before you start slinging the jokes that you know I would jump on!!!

4 Likes

Yep I’d b lying if I said I didn’t know at least one pair of married cousins :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Before they got married, I think it was called ‘kissin cousins’

7 Likes

And it’s my current favorite smoke! Can’t wait to restock this fall!

2 Likes

Many thanks for the information Mobilly.

:cry:

4 Likes

I found him via icmag posts while doing research on safe pgrs and additives on thc farmer or icmag iforgot since he got banned from icmag and thc farmer is boring., and then i introduced him to this forum as an alternative.
I didn’t notice anything bad but it seems his honest and eccentric ways didn’t lend him the skills required to talk around the censorship.
Did he shit on sponsors?

4 Likes

I’m bummed about Shag @MoBilly . He’s largely responsible for me being where I am growing. Others too of course, but I feel I developed a real friendship for him. We still communicate regularly.
If I said just a bit more of what’s on my mind about certain things and people, I’d be banned in a hot flash too. Some real BS going on here and there.
Careful liking this post. Might get ya in trouble.

5 Likes

I actually read most words he posted.

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!!!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Morning my brother Mobilly.
And everyone else around this Green Room. Have a good 'ern

7 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Yesterday was stellar!

4 Likes

My daughter Camille and my now official son-in-law Zander. Pretty happy day.

20 Likes

He spoke what was on his mind. That’s all I know.
:man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

They won’t let me! :rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning @GYOweed (and welcome), @crownpoodle @JohnnyPotseed @Pigeonman @BigMike55
I’m happy for your family @crownpoodle ! I pray the young couple show the world how love is supposed to work in a marriage. :+1:t4:

8 Likes

I don’t recall ever seeing 2 people so meant for each other. 20 or so people there, just family. Very special.
Perfect weather, about 75. 2 days prior it was 100 at the same time of day.

5 Likes

I envy them. I married my best friend. We still are after all these years. It sounds like they have a good start as well. :slight_smile:
You keep them kids lined out though. Throw water on any pettiness and they will be fine.
:+1:t4: :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re having a great day.

@crownpoodle thats an awesome picture of the family. You can see the affection, beautiful.

I miss shag here also, but he’s just banned not dead :rofl:. A few of us or many are still in communication with him.

9 Likes