MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

:wink:
You had a talk with your neighbor last week. Admit it!
:rofl:

6 Likes

Lmao I don’t talk to really any of the neighbors except 1 and I used to work with him. Everyone else who lives around me is in their 50s-80s

1 Like

Here’s what the Greenroom has grown into.

I’m loving my Blue Tara. What a beast! If I had the room to spread those branches I would in a second!

The Chocolate Rain has some canoeing going on but the buds are chunking up nicely. It’s been pretty damn hot in there at times. I’m guessing it’s that because other than that, the leaves don’t look too bad.

Here’s a picture with the lights off, using flash so y’all can see the actual color of the plant.

The Chunky Junky is a pretty thing. :wink::+1:t3:

The small Chocolate Rain has better looking new growth but she’s still not a happy camper.

Thanks for checking out the grow.
:pray:t3:

21 Likes

Man there’s something about the sound of chocolate rain… it sounds amazing brother

4 Likes

Those are nice plants @MoBilly .

2 Likes

@MoBilly looking amazing brother! Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

@Terpsnpurps
I know what you mean. I’m really looking forward to trying it. I know I smoked some in Oklahoma but it was just another layer of stondness that day!
:laughing:

4 Likes

@HighTilliDie thats awesome. You could tell her 1000 times and it would not be heard. The neighbor just once :rofl::rofl:
You also seem a little confused… everyone you’re talking to here is 50-80!!!

Looking awesome @MoBilly

5 Likes

Thanks @crownpoodle @Emeraldgreen & @HighTilliDie !
:facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

I’m off to make some music. Catch up with you all later.

8 Likes

Amazingly beautiful brother mine.
I’m still partial to the Chunky Junky. Gorgeous plant. And wait till she goes to flower. Mine is at almost five weeks. Smells incredible. And I ain’t just woofing cuz its mine. I rubbed of the sugar leaves on her with one hand and a sugar leaf on the Blue Tara with the other hand I asked Zee which one smelled stouter. She said the Chunky Junky, by far. Kinda a Sour ish smell to my nose, but Zee says it smells like pot.

6 Likes

Hey honey, smell my finger. :point_right:
rofl

6 Likes

Hehe. Tommy Smellmyfinger.
She did want to inspect those fingers for any stainage.
Sorry @MoBilly could not resist.

6 Likes

@MoBilly essential oil used for spray is
Lavender
Peppermint
Cedar wood
And citronella occasionally (dogs really don’t like this one)

3 Likes

Haha ikr?

Sorry i should clarify. Everyone around me doesn’t really smoke and they are old. Anyone who doesn’t smoke and is at that age is usually stuck in their ways. Ive never had a complaint by any means but would love to be living around more growers and stoners. Caught one neighbor toking it up the other day and hopped the fence to shoot the shit offered some stuff and he’s like man I got stuff to do maybe after then never came over lol. I’m like was it because he was high or got a good workout from his yard work and now wants to relax?

3 Likes

The old man neighbor across the street about watched my rental burn down one day while i was grilling and never said a damn word. A spark shot out from an exploding charcoal chunk and sparked up some leaves. When I went out and saw burning leaves underneath my wives car (underneath the gas tank btw!)I just started throwing and stomping shit. Dude was over there chuckling watching me put it out. Like I’m not gonna sit there and watch someone’s stuff catch fire no matter how old I am I’m gonna try to let them know. Really I only have 1 cool neighbor he’s about my age and has a 14 year old daughter

3 Likes

Man , I just don’t understand that kind of thing, that’s a lack of compassion that boggles me, especially because it could have been so easy to help

2 Likes

Man I’m gonna have to run it right away I think… it sounds awesome man… that and blue tara… I can’t wait!!

3 Likes

Home again. :slight_smile: We had a great singing. :+1:t4:

10 Likes

You won’t be disappointed in either the CJ or the BT. Both will serve you well.

6 Likes