MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Outta likes,

But I agree, very nice thin blades hehe

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

1 Like

I was before this crazy lady gave me a heart attack

1 Like

Lmfao doesn’t she know if your really gonna surprise a man the best way to do it is open the door butt naked

4 Likes

That’s a fact. Granny shocked the postman once like that… Poor guy quit his job and is in counseling still yet. Sad really…

9 Likes

rofl

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, & the rest of the green room gangsters! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning Mr. Mo and little John. :joy: I hope the weather is not to rough today. Happy Sunday!

5 Likes

Lmfao @MoBilly. That’s a good one! Hope everyone is having a great morning so far!

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and assorted friends.

6 Likes

Good morning greenroom gang!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @Golfnutt @HighTilliDie @BigMike55 and @Hotrods_and_hounds !

Hope you are all doing better than you deserve, even if you deserve a stupendous day!
:slight_smile: :+1:t4:

9 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . I’m almost outstanding this morning! Had more family time with mostly the folks from the wedding, more or less. Good BBQ, better company. Ranger has no idea he’s not a big kid. This isn’t him being tired, just giving his PPa big love. 6 grandkids, all good huggers. I love it!
Have a good day pal. Music today? Well, every day should have music. Just wondered if you were out playing today?

9 Likes

We have two to play today. :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: on your daughters wedding :wedding: @crownpoodle, hope they have a GR8 life together! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

My family, which just became much bigger with my son-in-law’s family, brings me great joy. We know Zander’s family well already. Fantastic people. Not a chance falling thru the cracks with them. Solid folks.
Jeff’s the man in the kitchen and at the BBQ. Nice to be fed now and then by someone else.

9 Likes

Congrats on the marriage! Hoping for a long lasting marriage for them!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone, have a great day.

5 Likes

Oh hey @Emeraldgreen remember me complaining about my compost pile my wife keeps dumping grass clippings into? Well the old lady neighbor behind us finally called my wife out and said if your husband is trying to make a compost pile then you dumping your grass clippings into it will never make it work for him and then told her the yard waste pickup days. I was like fucking eh! My wife was like I never knew! I’m like say what? Lol oh well at least we can avoid that now in the future

6 Likes