MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Had to make sure I selected the right male part picture. Hehe

7 Likes

That’s what Dad always said. But his favorite was “Better to do it right the first time than the third”.
:+1:

4 Likes

My dads favorite was You ain’t. hurt… I don’t see any bone.

4 Likes

So many trichomes…

3 Likes

Flower In Snow.

6 Likes

Haha thank you. That’s why I keep showing it off

2 Likes

Oh. For those instances it went. “It’s a long way from your heart and a hundred years from now you’ll not even remember it”.
:laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve not seen you on the thread before @KeyFinger . Welcome. And feel free to join in if you get a notion.
:+1:t5:

3 Likes

Key… In da house!!!

3 Likes

Man I don’t know how to make bubble hash… but I am going to learn right away!!

2 Likes

Haha I love this plan

3 Likes

B sure and give that sweet woman a kiss :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

It ain’t hard. A little time consuming is about it. My Sensei, @Oldjoints is a master hash maker. He has a thread specifically for making bubble hash. Also check out Frenchy Cannoli on YouTube. Its fun to do with trim and even buds. And the product is like… Humina, Humina, Humina.

5 Likes

This is something I’ve never done either but am very much looking forward to. Love some good hash

3 Likes

We made some a while back but haven’t had a big enough stash to warrant doing it again. It was nothing compared to the stuff @BigMike55 makes though.

5 Likes

Awesome I will check them out… I know OJ can make some very nice bubble hash… so if I can do anywhere near close to that I’d be happy as cat on a fish farm

4 Likes

I got it right the very first time. A slight learning curve, but well worth the effort. Just be aware that if you smoke bubble a lot, your tolerance will land in the shitter. I only smoke mine once or twice a week. I wanna still be able to get of on a bowl of flower. Hehe

4 Likes

So you got around to smoking on that chunk, huh? Big Mo like???

5 Likes

My Dad’s saying was similar when an injury occured……,”It wont kill you its too far from the heart”.

5 Likes

Yes Sir! I have a couple of times :lying_face: … Well maybe a couple of couple times. lol
That stuff is amazing. Especially when I put a coating of that beautiful, clear resin that @JohnnyPotseed gave me on it. Drop that on top of a bowl of my Canna Cheese and buddy it’s on like Donkey Kong!
:dizzy_face:
:exploding_head:
:drooling_face:

8 Likes