MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Some of my dad’s sayings growing up…
Pick it up boys, I don’t wanna see nothing but assholes and elbows. And I’m fixin to give u an attitude adjustment. And I’m about to clean ur ears out from the ass up and the classic I’m gonna make u wear ur ass cheeks for ear muffs.

6 Likes

Man that sounds amazing! I can’t wait you guys!!!

2 Likes

Rosin ruins my tolerance for sure. Bho too

1 Like

I agree… I smoke dabs here everyday… lately I’ve been leaving it be… I do like the flower best… it seems fuller in it’s overall effect

3 Likes

That is for when my back goes out for the most part @leetdood . Since I quit opiates I use pot. Tolerance is very important to me. I figure if you add up what I smoke in a day it would work out to a nice fat joint. I use my pipe though. Just taking the edge off all day long.

4 Likes

I only had two chunks of that left The same size. You got one and I grind off a bit of mine every couple three days.
It really did come out real good. I have, in the freezer, fresh trim from both the CJ and the BT. Im guessing that hash with kick your a and make you ask for some more. every time I open the freezer for some food, that smell hits me hard. And its sealed in plastic bags.

5 Likes

Man that sounds so rich in smell

2 Likes

That Blue Tara is going to be a beast and I plan to make hash with all the larfy buds and trim. BT bubble hash. Yummy! It’s what’s for breakfast!

4 Likes

Haha :heart: outta likes already!!! Every day by 10 am I’m out between mobillys greenroom thread, just some pix thread, and bigmikes ongoing cannabis log… I’m like poor but friend rich! Wouldn’t have it any other way!

5 Likes

:rofl:

I just got paroled out!

3 Likes

Makes sense @MoBilly thanks for sharing. I’m always reminded that people use weed not only for fun but their own medicinal reasons. Lot of people don’t always say why right away but I’ve noticed a lot of us definitely rely, in a good way, on the positive effects.

3 Likes

The Blue Tara bubble I made did not last long around here. Potent and tasty is a hard combo to beat!

7 Likes

With that being said thank God for you my friend!

2 Likes

Oh, blue Tara is a bubbashine cross. I forgot that but makes sense why it’s so potent and likable now

2 Likes

Yep Bubbashine x Snow Lotus made by Bodhi.
I grew mine a few years ago now. Still have f2 f3 and f4 seeds of it.

5 Likes

I’ve got f2s of it just forgot what it was. Sounds pretty dank. Probably was mentally confusing it with blue kush by bog. I’m partial to lines that contain moonshine cause it seemed to really work out for blue power, kaya, and ssdd.

2 Likes

Oh @Oldjoints , since you are around, those SDxSQ are stinking up the place in a most promising way! If I brush up against them the hair on my arm gets plastered to the skin!

3 Likes

Yes it’s a bit sticky icky. Not liking the growth pattern a whole lot but still a worthy strain.

6 Likes

Those buds are chunking up nicely too but yeah, a stronger structure would be better.

3 Likes

I hate it when that happens. Just kidding. I love it.CJ does that too. When it comes time to trim, the stems are pretty loaded with stickiness.

7 Likes