MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning young man and the rest of OGniverse .

5 Likes

Morning, errybuddy.
Super Bowl Sunday!
Go Kansas City!

5 Likes

Nice :blush: to see all trickling in this Superbowl Sunday morning! :facepunch:

1 Like

Rumor is she will sing National Anthem.

2 Likes

That is funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and would not surprise :open_mouth: me at all! :joy::joy::joy::facepunch::wink::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I would rather see Carrie Underwood! :+1::wink::blush:

1 Like

Nope. Reba McIntyre sings National Anthem. Swift MIGHT do something at halftime, but it would likely be off camera due to scheduling of the main acts.

4 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and OG, its been busy here this morning, hope everybody is good.

2 Likes

I guess I have to go with the Chiefs for the win.

1 Like

That woman is AMAZING!
I have a friend who was “caught” stealing cattle from her ranch. lol
He was just an independent trucker and thought the guys that hired him owned the land and then her hands came down on them with weapons drawn.
After he spoke with Reba and the POS that got him into the mess backed his story up, she let my friend leave without being arrested.
She is a class act.

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool!

2 Likes

You mean like the whole chiefs team, and make Travis watch?

3 Likes

Ba dum Ching ! :drum:

Sounds like she said “Here’s your one chance, Fancy don’t let me down!” :bear::laughing:
Good morning @MoBilly !

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

We used to vacation on a small island in NC and she has a huge house there on the hill.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that. Figgered it was a rumor.

2 Likes

Hell, maybe MINE was a rumor. Haha.

1 Like

Actually it’s Usher …….

CBS news:

Country music icon and Grammy Award winner Reba McEntire will sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl. While this is McEntire’s first-ever Super Bowl performance, she told “CBS Mornings” that she’s been singing the national anthem for decades, so she said she feels comfortable getting ready.

2 Likes

I was referring to the halftime show……