MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning bro :sunglasses:, I think we are early. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::wink::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning to you, my friend!

4 Likes

Good morning buddy! :+1:

3 Likes

Gooooood morning :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Early bird gets the full pot of coffee :grin:

1 Like

Automatic timer on the coffee :coffee: pot is like a good wife! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, how did I miss your thread? I apologize my friend for not stopping by sooner. I’ll be around much more now .:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I just join in here yesterday :+1::wink:

1 Like

Good morning my friends! It’s going to be a fine day! I can feel it! Hopefully after midnight I can say “See! I told you”!
Welcome @Greenfingers ! You and @OhNo555 are just “fashionably” late. :wink:

Glad to have you both joining us in the Greenroom!

:facepunch:t4:

7 Likes

Got my joint in one hand and my coffee :coffee: in the other.

1 Like

Morning folks. Gonna go make another espresso and watch another bad movie.

Currently on the tele:

6 Likes

Morning @Pigeonman
Never seen this one. Sounds like something I would watch. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

4.9 outta 10 rating lol I pass, the preview looks cheesy as heck!
i just had to check that one out. lol

1 Like

You should watch the “Cannabis Kid” I just watched it last night and was pretty good :+1:

1 Like

It’s one of the last films from Full Moon Entertainment that Paramount released. After that it’s all on them :sweat_smile:

Same production company that brought us classics such as: “Dollman” and “The Pupper Master” series. :laughing:

2 Likes

WAHOO Superbowl Sunday game at 6:00 :clock6: PM, snack food :bento: night! :star_struck::clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

49rs are the favored to win??? I don’t think so. They didn’t even win against the Lions! The Lions beat themselves by playing like a high school second string “Everyone gets to play” team.
The Chiefs have this if they keep their hearts and heads in the game.
That’s just the thoughts of an old Missouri hillbilly that quit following football years ago though. lol
Too much $ and not enough appreciation for the fans.
Again, just my 2c’s worth.

2 Likes

Dam chiefs will be hard to beat, Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes seem to be unstoppable again this year. He reminds me of a young Jeff Gordon.

1 Like

Didn’t Mahomes father get popped for DUI last week? I think he went out and celebrated a little too hard over the last win. lol

3 Likes

I wonder :thought_balloon: will Taylor Swift make an appearance :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Unfortunately yes.
:face_vomiting:

1 Like